- 1 hr ago How To Get Pink Lips Naturally At Home
- 1 hr ago Are You Pregnant? 15 Symptoms To Watch Out For
- 2 hrs ago This Bride Flaunting Her Self-Designed Lehenga Is The Best Thing You Will See On The Internet
- 2 hrs ago Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Marriage Location Revealed And Here Are Designers They Can Consider
- Automobiles Toyota Fortuner BS6 Petrol And Diesel Engine Specifications Revealed
- Movies Vijay Deverakonda To Share Screen Space With Mahesh Babu?
- Sports Spurs sign PSV's Bergwijn for reported £27m
- News 2019-nCoV: HIV wonder drug used to 'cure' coronavirus patient by China doctors
- Technology Alibaba Foldable Phone Patent Spotted: How’s It Different?
- Finance Sensex Ends Higher On Strong Global Cues
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Odisha In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Priyanka Chopra has. no doubt, has been the star of the decade. And there probably was no better way for her to end the decade than being awarded by UNICEF for her work and recognised at the Marrakech Film Festival. And at the said Marrakech Film Festival, Priyanka Chopra dazzled in a soft-glam make-up look that made our hearts skip a beat.
Her make-up was light and perfect for a glam evening. Her base was minimal and matte, the kind you won't know is there. Sharply contoured nose and cheekbones and nose chiselled her face. The thick, heavily-filled brows added the much-needed definition to the look. The flawless base was brightened up with a light blush on the cheeks and highlighted high points of the face.
Talking about her eye make-up, it was subtle and basic. A metallic golden eyeshadow was applied all over the lid. Thinly lined upper lash line, bare lower lash line and a swipe of mascara on the lashes finished off her eye make-up. Next is the most stunning part of the make-up look and that is her lipstick. Priyanka stained her lips in a stunning coral pink shade that created that wow moment for us. We love how this look turned out.
Her hair was styled in a low bun with a middle-parting at the front. The curled tressed framing her face at the front added to the softness and glamour of her look.
Coming to her attire, she wore a jaw-droppingly gorgeous ivory saree by designer duo, Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla. Her saree was embellished with mukaish work and silver sequins and the soft make-up did wonders to balance her look.
This look is a winner for us. What about you? Tell us your thoughts about Priyanka's make-up in the comment section below.