- 21 min ago Daily Horoscope: 26 February 2021
- 10 hrs ago What To Know About Buruli Ulcer, A Flesh-Eating Disease Spreading In Australia
- 10 hrs ago 7 Signs That Will Tell You If He Isn’t Interest In A Second Date With You
- 11 hrs ago Your Thursday Fashion Roundup Ft. Alia Bhatt, Janhvi Kapoor, And Kiara Advani
- Technology Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Offers On POCO M3, POCO M2, POCO X3 And More
- Movies Bheeshma Parvam: Telugu Actress Anasuya Bharadwaj Joins The Mammootty Project
- News Govt promoting bamboo plantation to boost farmers' income: Narendra Tomar
- Sports India vs England: It’s for ICC to decide whether Motera pitch is fit for purpose, not players: Joe Root
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Price Increase Announced Again: Here Is The Complete Price List
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In March
- Finance NIDHI Company: Things to Know Before Investing
- Education Assam Sericulture Admit Card 2021 Released, Download Grade 4 Hall Ticket At sericulture.assam.gov.in
Parineeti Chopra starrer upcoming drama-thriller film titled The Girl On The Train is all set to release on 26 February 2021 on Netflix. To increase the anticipation among the fans, the filmmakers and the stars of the film have been sharing a lot of still pictures and posters. And now while there's just a week left for its release, Parineeti kicked off the promotions and was all out there grabbing eyeballs with her gorgeous looks. She shared a few pictures on her Instagram feed of her two bold makeup looks. In the first set of pictures, she flaunted blue smokey eye look, while in the other, she was seen sporting black smokey eye look. So, let us take a close look at her both smokey makeup looks and find which one was more stunning.
Parineeti Chopra's Blue Smokey Eyes
For the latest promotional round, Parineeti Chopra got dressed up in a powder-blue sweater and sharply pleated black skirt. She teamed her outfit with blue smokey eyes that went well with her look. The actress opted for metallic blue eyeshadow and blended it all over her lids. She dragged the same eye shadow to her lower lash line as well and smudged it together to get the smokey effect. However, the crease part of her eyes was highlighted by black eye shadow in softer tone. She applied black kohl on her waterline and coated her eyelashes with mascara. Parineeti made use of pink lip liner pencil to outline her lips and filled it with a glossy pink lipstick.
Parineeti Chopra's Black Smokey Eyes
Parineeti Chopra went for an all-black look, that consisted of a black sweater, leather pants, pointed high heels and most importantly black smokey eyes. She applied black eye shadow all over her lids and on the lower lash line and smudged it to add smokey effect. The diva also applied black kohl on her waterline and a nice coat of mascara on her eyelashes. Minimal base marked by highlighted cheekbones, pink lip liner, and glossy pink lip shade spruced up her look.
So, which bold smokey eye look of Parineeti Chopra did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Parineeti Chopra's Instagram