- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 05 October 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 13 hrs ago Iconic Band Depeche Mode Announce New Album And World Tour
- 14 hrs ago Jacqueline Fernandez's Go-To Haircare Ingredients Are Egg White And Beer: Ways To Add It To Your Hair Care
- 15 hrs ago Happy Birthday Shweta Tiwari: TV Star Scores High In The Fashion Game
- Sports Mumtaz Khan wins FIH Women's Rising Star of the Year Award 2022, wows to improve her game further
- Movies Godfather Review: Chiranjeevi's Remake Is Quite Different From Lucifer
- News Elon Musk to go ahead with $54.20 a share Twitter deal
- Finance ICICI Securities Upgraded This Small Cap Service Sector Stock From Hold To Add, Shares Can Surge 10%
- Technology Google Pixel Watch To Break Cover On October 6: Everything We Know So Far
- Automobiles Zontes Motorcycles Launched In India: Chinese Motorcycles Priced Higher Than The Competition
- Education Odisha NEET 2022 Counselling registration begins: apply by October 10
- Travel Bisti Widlerness: A Must-See Natural Wonder In The USA
Parineeti Chopra starrer upcoming drama-thriller film titled The Girl On The Train is all set to release on 26 February 2021 on Netflix. To increase the anticipation among the fans, the filmmakers and the stars of the film have been sharing a lot of still pictures and posters. And now while there's just a week left for its release, Parineeti kicked off the promotions and was all out there grabbing eyeballs with her gorgeous looks. She shared a few pictures on her Instagram feed of her two bold makeup looks. In the first set of pictures, she flaunted blue smokey eye look, while in the other, she was seen sporting black smokey eye look. So, let us take a close look at her both smokey makeup looks and find which one was more stunning.
Parineeti Chopra's Blue Smokey Eyes
For the latest promotional round, Parineeti Chopra got dressed up in a powder-blue sweater and sharply pleated black skirt. She teamed her outfit with blue smokey eyes that went well with her look. The actress opted for metallic blue eyeshadow and blended it all over her lids. She dragged the same eye shadow to her lower lash line as well and smudged it together to get the smokey effect. However, the crease part of her eyes was highlighted by black eye shadow in softer tone. She applied black kohl on her waterline and coated her eyelashes with mascara. Parineeti made use of pink lip liner pencil to outline her lips and filled it with a glossy pink lipstick.
Parineeti Chopra's Black Smokey Eyes
Parineeti Chopra went for an all-black look, that consisted of a black sweater, leather pants, pointed high heels and most importantly black smokey eyes. She applied black eye shadow all over her lids and on the lower lash line and smudged it to add smokey effect. The diva also applied black kohl on her waterline and a nice coat of mascara on her eyelashes. Minimal base marked by highlighted cheekbones, pink lip liner, and glossy pink lip shade spruced up her look.
So, which bold smokey eye look of Parineeti Chopra did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Parineeti Chopra's Instagram
- bollywood wardrobeParineeti Chopra And Katrina Kaif Convince Us To Order Sweaters Right Away
- bollywood wardrobeParineeti Chopra And Kirti Kulhari Surprise Us With Their Party-Perfect Saree Looks
- bollywood wardrobeParineeti Chopra, Hina Khan, And Shamita Shetty’s White Dresses Are What We Want In Our Wardrobe Right Away
- bollywood wardrobeSaina Trailer Launch: Parineeti Chopra Exudes Confidence And Boss Lady Vibes In Her White Pantsuit
- bollywood wardrobeYour Friday Fashion Roundup Ft. Parineeti Chopra, Shahana Goswami, And Amyra Dastur
- bollywood wardrobeJanhvi Kapoor In Separates Or Parineeti Chopra In Co-ords, Whose Promotional Look Did You Like More?
- bollywood wardrobeParineeti Chopra Takes Style Game A Notch Higher In Her Chic Pantsuits And Cool Separates
- bollywood wardrobeParineeti Chopra Shows Us How To Ace Sweater And Skirt Look; Take A Look
- bollywood wardrobeParineeti Chopra’s Chic Black Outfit Is What You Need To Ace The Fierce And Fabulous Look
- bollywood wardrobeParineeti Chopra And Deepika Padukone Will Beckon You To Slay It In Simple Yet Casual Outfits
- bollywood wardrobeAirport Fashion: Shraddha Kapoor Or Parineeti Chopra, Whose Layering Game With Overcoat Is More Sophisticated?
- make up tipsThe Girl On The Train: Parineeti Chopra’s Teary Eyes Marked By Glitter Eye Shadow Amps Up Her Glamour Quotient