- 5 hrs ago Father’s Day 2021: 5 Grooming Products To Gift Your Dad And Show Him That You Care
- 6 hrs ago International Yoga Day 2021: Benefits Of Tortoise Pose Yoga And How To Do It
- 20 hrs ago Father’s Day 2021: Here’s The History And Significance Of This Day
- 21 hrs ago Milkha Singh Passes Away At 91: Some Facts About The Renowned Athlete
- Sports WTC Final: Cheteshwar Pujara could have rotated strike better, says Dale Steyn
- Finance Want to Give Stop Payment Instruction For SBI Cheque: Here's All You Need To Know
- News PM Modi holds meeting with union ministers
- Automobiles Tata Motors’ Strides In The Commercial Vehicle Segment: Long Haulage With Tata Trucks
- Movies Father's Day 2021: Barkha Singh, Sharad Malhotra, Vijayendra Share Biggest Learnings They Got From Their Dads
- Technology Samsung Processor With AMD RDNA2 GPU To Launch In July
- Education International Yoga Day 2021: Try These 5 Yoga Exercises To Improve Posture While Working From Home
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
With the new year comes the excitement to try different things and making this year better than the one before. The past year and the past decade has been quite a journey for the world of make-up and how we perceive it. It has definitely become more inclusive and fascinating. But, there are some of us who are still hesitant to experiment with the make-up trends that became a huge sensation in 2019.
2020 is the year to break the norms, do what your heart desires and play with different shades and trends of make-up. And so, today we bring to you 4 make-up trends that you must try this year.
The maximum creativity we show while applying the eyeliner is winging it away. But, you can have more fun with your eyeliner by extending it towards your crease area. To create a graphic eyeliner, extend your eyeliner at the outer edges and then begin to trace your crease area. You can all the way up to the end of your crease or till half-way as per your preference.
Highlighters are a make-up product that most of us shy away from. Maybe because it intimidates us. But, 2020 is the year to break from the intimidation of highlighters. Shimmery cheeks have been a craze in the celebrities. Adding a pop of highlighter to your cheekbones will give you the ‘lit-from-within’ look.
We understand your predicament when you don’t want to create an alter ego through your make-up but just add a few touches here and there to accentuate some feature or add some pop of colour to your face. Glitter eyeliner trend that was gigantic in 2019 will help you do just that. It is a subtle way of playing with make-up while making your eyes stand out. So, leave the basic black eyeliner in 2020 and head to the era of colourful eyeliners.
Blue eyeshadow gained a lot of hype the past year and we don’t think it is going to go away anytime soon. We all have that one eyeshadow palette that has a chunk of bold colours and that we hope to use one day but never do. Well, 2020 is your time. Pull out that blue eyeshadow and make a bold and blue statement. Trust us, you are going to love the blue eyeshadow look.