- 18 min ago What Is Short Bowel Syndrome? Causes, Symptoms, Complications And Treatments
- 3 hrs ago South Africa In New Surge Of COVID-19 From Versions Of Omicron
- 3 hrs ago FDCI X Lakmé Fashion Week Returns To Mumbai, To Be Held In October 2022
- 4 hrs ago Antibiotics Can Lead To Life-Threatening Fungal Infection Because Of Disruption To The Gut Microbiome
- Movies IIFA Postponed To Mid-July 2022 Following UAE President's death
- News PM Modi holds bilateral talks with his Nepalese counterpart Deuba in Lumbini; 6 pacts signed
- Technology USB Type-C Ports Are Finally Coming To Apple Products; Will iPhone Get It Too?
- Finance Buy This Tata Group Stock for 38% Gains, Says Motilal Oswal
- Sports Women’s IPL 2022: Top Indian and overseas players to watch out for in the tournament
- Travel 10 Kerala Attractions: Top Rated Tourist Destinations
- Automobiles 2022 Range Rover Sport India Price Revealed - Starts At Rs 1.64 Crore
- Education Goa Board SSC, HSSC Result 2022 Declared At gbshse.info, Download GBSHSE Term 1 Exam Result Here
With the new year comes the excitement to try different things and making this year better than the one before. The past year and the past decade has been quite a journey for the world of make-up and how we perceive it. It has definitely become more inclusive and fascinating. But, there are some of us who are still hesitant to experiment with the make-up trends that became a huge sensation in 2019.
2020 is the year to break the norms, do what your heart desires and play with different shades and trends of make-up. And so, today we bring to you 4 make-up trends that you must try this year.
The maximum creativity we show while applying the eyeliner is winging it away. But, you can have more fun with your eyeliner by extending it towards your crease area. To create a graphic eyeliner, extend your eyeliner at the outer edges and then begin to trace your crease area. You can all the way up to the end of your crease or till half-way as per your preference.
Highlighters are a make-up product that most of us shy away from. Maybe because it intimidates us. But, 2020 is the year to break from the intimidation of highlighters. Shimmery cheeks have been a craze in the celebrities. Adding a pop of highlighter to your cheekbones will give you the ‘lit-from-within’ look.
We understand your predicament when you don’t want to create an alter ego through your make-up but just add a few touches here and there to accentuate some feature or add some pop of colour to your face. Glitter eyeliner trend that was gigantic in 2019 will help you do just that. It is a subtle way of playing with make-up while making your eyes stand out. So, leave the basic black eyeliner in 2020 and head to the era of colourful eyeliners.
Blue eyeshadow gained a lot of hype the past year and we don’t think it is going to go away anytime soon. We all have that one eyeshadow palette that has a chunk of bold colours and that we hope to use one day but never do. Well, 2020 is your time. Pull out that blue eyeshadow and make a bold and blue statement. Trust us, you are going to love the blue eyeshadow look.
- make up tipsDesigning The Look Of Suhana Khan: French Makeup Artist And Hairstylist Florian Hurel Speaks
- make up tips17 Simple Tips To Make Makeup Last On Oily Skin
- make up tipsEye Makeup: Top 5 Graphic Liner Designs For The Summer And How To Apply Them
- bollywood wardrobeAlia Bhatt Is Splendid In Floral Saree For Gangubai Kathiawadi Promotions
- bollywood wardrobeAlia Bhatt Is Divine In Ivory Saree And Vintage Red Rose Look At Gangubai Kathiawadi Promotions
- make up tipsHow To Do Valentine’s Day Makeup Inspired By Zendaya's Euphoria
- menAllu Arjun's Stylist Harmann Kaur On Working With The Pushpa Star And His Onscreen Style
- skin carePost-Wedding Skincare For Bride, Groom And The Wedding Party
- bollywood wardrobeKonkona Sensharma's Semi-Formal Outfit Is Ideal Wear For Office And Other Meetings
- bollywood wardrobeShraddha Kapoor Looks Amazing In Her Exquisite Embellished Saree; Take A Look At Her Makeup, Too
- make up tipsYear Opener 2022: Sanya Malhotra, Vidya Balan, Deepika Padukone Convince You To Go For The Bold Look
- make up tipsDon’t Blend, Try Some Contrast! Let Janhvi Kapoor And Aditi Rao Hydari Show You How