- 6 hrs ago Congratulatory Messages, Wishes & Quotes To Share On The Birth Of A Baby
- 9 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Inspires Us To Play With Patterns With Her Gorgeous Skirt And Top Set
- 10 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Sets The Makeup Bar High With Smokey Eyes And Luscious Red Lips
- 12 hrs ago Difference Between Spring Onions, Shallots And Red Onions: Which Is Healthier?
- Sports Bangladesh vs West Indies: Shakib Al Hasan set to return to International cricket
- News Odisha, Maharashtra halt Covid-19 vaccination drive for a day
- Movies MTV Roadies Revolution: Delhi Boy Hamid Barkzi From Nikhil’s Team Wins The 17th Edition Of The Show
- Finance Amid COVID-19 Domestic Air Traffic Fell To A 7-Year Low In 2020
- Technology BSNL Offering OTT Benefits With Add-On Packs
- Automobiles 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
We might have not seen Genelia Deshmukh on-screen from quite a long time but whenever we open our Instagram, she is definitely there popping up on our feed and catching our attention with her gorgeous looks. Though the diva has always impressed us with her look but from a few months, we have noticed her taking her beauty game many notches higher. She keeps treating her fans with her beautiful looks and the recent one is worth taking notes from.
Lately, Genelia shared a few pictures from her photoshoot, where she was seen sporting a red dress with black boots. Well, the Ladies vs Gentlemen host matched her outfit with two-toned eye shadow that was red and black in colour only. She kept her entire make-up look dewy and elevated her look with stunning eye make-up. So, here we have noted down the step-by-step procedure to recreate the similar look that will definitely help you in enhancing your make-up skills. Take a look.
What you need
• Setting powder
• Red eye shadow
• Black eye shadow
• Fluffy eye shadow brush
• Flat eye shadow brush
• Black kohl
• Eyebrow pencil
• Pink lipstick
• Blush brush
• Beauty blender
• Contour brush
• Setting spray
Steps to follow
• Prime the T-zone of your face.
• Apply the foundation on your face and neck and blend it using the beauty blender.
• Apply the concealer all over your lids and under the eyes, and blend it using the damp beauty blender.
• Dust the setting powder over the concealer to set it in place.
• Contour your cheekbones and nose, using the contour brush.
• Blush up the apple of your cheeks.
• Moving to the eyes, take some red eye shadow on the fluffy eye shadow brush and apply it all over your crease. Blend it to make it softer.
• Now, take some black eye shadow on the flat eye shadow brush and apply it over your lids. Blend it well to avoid harsh edges.
• Apply black kohl on your waterline.
• Fill and define your brows using the eyebrow pencil.
• Apply a nice coat of mascara on your lashes.
• Finish off the look by applying light-pink lipstick.
• Set the make-up in place by spritzing some setting spray on your face.
So, what do you think about this look of Genelia Deshmukh? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Genelia Deshmukh