- 13 min ago Season’s Greetings: Heart-warming Greetings, Messages For Family, Friends and Colleagues
- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 28 November 2020
- 13 hrs ago Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On 50th Wedding Anniversary
- 14 hrs ago Your Casual-wear Wardrobe Sorted Ft. Pooja Hegde And Aditi Rao Hydari
- Sports Some scheduling defies common sense – Liverpool star Alexander-Arnold slams fixturing
- Finance RBI Issues Third 10-Year Benchmark Bond This Calendar Year
- News DDC polls: Voting underway in Jammu and Kashmir
- Movies Mohanlal's Drishyam 2 Is A Complete Entertainer, Confirms Jeethu Joseph
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S21+ Bags BIS Certification; India Launch Imminent
- Automobiles 2021 Honda Rebel 1100 Globally Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- Education Indian Air Force Airmen Result 2020 Declared For Group X And Y, Check Phase-II Details
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
Diwali 2020 is just a few days ahead and the festivities have already knocked the doors. From putting colourful lights to looking for divine Ganesh-Lakshmi idols, the preparations for the festival have begun. Diwali definitely brings joy and happiness but it's also the festival of decking up in your traditional best. While some of you have already sorted out the outfits for the day, we are sure now you must be putting all your effort and time in watching makeup tutorials to get the festive-perfect look. Well, the help is here!
Bollywood actress Alaya F, who is just one film old, has taken the internet on fire with her sizzling pictures. The actress was seen slaying in designer Shehla Khan's outfits and her make-up looks are what one just can't ignore. From minimal to bold, Alaya rocked many different make-up looks but her dual-toned eye shadow look is something you should definitely try this festive season to catch attention. Her make-up was beautifully done by Namrata Soni and she teamed her make-up look with a classy pristine white jacket and long skirt. Here, in this article, we have penned down the step-by-step procedure of how you can recreate the similar looks and nail it to perfection. Take a look.
What you need
• Setting powder
• White eye shadow
• Pink eye shadow
• Fluffy eye shadow brush
• Flat eye shadow brush
• Black kohl
• Eyebrow pencil
• Pink lipstick
• Blush brush
• Beauty blender
• Contour brush
• Setting spray
Steps to follow
• Prime the T-zone of your face.
• Apply the foundation on your face and neck and blend it using the beauty blender.
• Apply the concealer all over your lids and under the eyes, and blend it using the same beauty blender.
• Dust the setting powder over the concealer to set it in place.
• Contour your cheekbones and nose, using the contour brush.
• Blush up the apple of your cheeks.
• Moving to the eyes, take some pink eye shadow on the fluffy eye shadow brush and apply it all over the crease. Blend it to make it softer.
• Now, take white eye shadow on the flat eye shadow brush and apply it just below the crease.
• Take some pink eye shadow on the flat eye shadow brush and apply it over the lids.
• Blend both the eye shadow colours well.
• Apply black kohl on your waterline.
• Fill and define your brows using the eyebrow pencil.
• Apply a nice coat of mascara on your lashes.
• Finish off the look by applying light-pink lipstick.
• Set the make-up in place by spritzing some setting spray on your face.
So, what do you think about this make-up look of Alaya F? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Alaya F