- 14 min ago Kareena Kapoor Khan's Charismatic Dance India Dance Make-up Look
- 29 min ago Vertigo: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 51 min ago LFW W/F 2019 Day Three: Tara Sutaria Exudes Sassy Vibes With Her Black And White Attire
- 54 min ago LFW W/F 2019 Day 3: Pooja Hegde Bedazzled Us As She Walked The Ramp
- Movies Amy Jackson Flaunts Baby Bump In Serene Picture; Opens Up About Struggles In Third Trimester
- Finance No Ban On Petrol & Diesel Vehicles Purchased Till March 2020
- Sports BWF World Championships: PV Sindhu beats second-seed Tai Tzu Ying to enter semifinals
- Technology Motorola One Action Launched In India-Price, Specs, And Launch Offers
- News Fact check: Amazon fires are real, but don't be fooled by these fake images
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Recalls Over 40,000 Units Of The Wagon R In India Over Fuel-Hose Issue
- Education ICMAI Result 2019: Direct Links And Steps To Check CMA Results 2019
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Wedding season is here and so is the demand for make-up artists and hairstylists. Every girl would want to look her best on her big day. And it is important to start preparing for it much beforehand. One confusion that most of the brides face is regarding their make-up and look.
The make-up sector is growing and a lot of new techniques are being introduced by the bridal make-up artists. These are quite advanced and ensures that the make-up stays put for a very long time. In this article, we'll give you a complete guide on the two latest make-up techniques in bridal make-up, i.e., airbrush make-up and HD make-up.
Let us see what exactly they are and their benefits. Read on!
This is one of the techniques that is being used widely in bridal make-ups. It is nothing but applying make-up by spraying the make-up directly on the face using an airbrush. Liquid make-up is sprayed directly on the face using this equipment. It gives an even tone to the skin.
- Most of the products that are used in this are silicon-based and so the make-up will last little longer without wearing off or smudging.
- The products used in the airbrush technique have mattifying agents and thus people with oily skin also can use it.
- Most of the products used in airbrush make-up are hypoallergenic and fragrance-free.
- It can be used for all ages and all skin types.
- It gives more of a natural touch.
- Airbrush make-up is water resistant and can last up to 15 hours or more.
In the current scenario, wedding photo shoots have utmost importance. And all the photo shoots use those high definition cameras and it captures all the details of your face. So even if you have the smallest dark spots or acne it will be clearly visible in the photos and videos. This is where high definition make-up gains prominence. It helps in hiding all the flaws of the face thus giving a clear skin.
HD make-up usually comes with particles like silicon and other crystals that help in diffusing the lights and thus giving a brighter appearance to the skin.
- Your make-up won't look cakey with HD make-up as this consists of good quality reflective products.
- In HD make-up, you can actually see your skin through the make-up and that ensures that you get a makeover without taking away your natural beauty.
- The products also have moisturising agents that help in covering up any cracks on the face and makes it even.
- No special equipment required for this. You can just use a simple make-up brush for touch up.
- HD make-up can highlight your features.