- 1 hr ago Amazon Great Indian Festival: Up To 50% Off On Protein Powders
- 1 hr ago Remedial Measures In Astrology To Counter Different Problems In Life
- 4 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope, 02 October To 08 October 2022, Check This Week Horoscope Prediction For All Zodiac Signs
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 02 October 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- Education CSIR-UGC NET June 2022 Answer Key, Response Sheet, Question Paper Out; Challenge Till October 3
- News 'Few MLAs sitting with Amit Shah': Ashok Gehlot's dig at Sachin Pilot
- Sports UFC Vegas 61 results and recap: Yan Xiaonan edges out Mackenzie Dern in her first main event
- Finance This Multibagger Stock Is Locked In Upper Circuit For Past 7 Days And Gained The Highest In September
- Technology Jio, Airtel, and Vi 5G Services in India; Here's How Fast Your Internet Will Be
- Movies Kantara Day 2 Box Office Collection: Positive Reviews Send The Numbers Up High
- Automobiles Skoda India Witnesses 17 % Increase In Sales - Kushaq, Slavia Continue To Perform Well
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
Rather than applying all the bright and dark shades, people prefer to keep it subtle and natural by using nude lip colours. It helps in giving you the most natural look that will suit almost every skin tone. But one major drawback about a nude lip shade is that it can ruin your whole look if you do not choose the right colour.
If you want to look classy by not overdoing your make-up then applying nude lipstick is the best way to maintain the look. This is because when you apply a nude lipstick, make-up on the other areas is equally balanced and it gives a natural look.
Therefore, it is necessary to choose the right shade and also follow some simple tips while applying nude lipsticks to pull off the look perfectly. So in this article, we've put together some basic tips to keep in mind while applying nude lipsticks. Follow the below tips to get the nude look right. Read on!
Exfoliate Your Lips
This step not only helps in removing the dead skin cells but also aids in giving a smooth base. Exfoliating the lips beforehand will make your lipstick stay and prevent it from flaking out. You can either use a ready-made lip scrub or prepare one at home. Apply some petroleum jelly on your lips and gently rub a dry brush on the lips gently in a circular motion. Apply a moisturiser after you have exfoliated your lips.
Merely exfoliating the lips won't make your lipstick stay for a long time. After exfoliation, apply some primer or foundation on your lips and gently massage. The primer forms a base on the lips and keeps it moisturised throughout the day. After you have applied the primer, take a lip liner that matches your tone and line your lips.
Choose The Right Colour
When it comes to applying nude lipsticks, it is important to make sure that you choose the right colour that suits the tone of your lips. Always go for a shade darker than the actual colour of your lips. You can go for peach or soft pink shades if you have a pale skin tone. Those who have a darker skin tone can go for chocolate shades. Also, you can opt for beiges if you have a yellow undertone.
Balance It With The Right Make-up
Just applying nude lipstick would make you look very pale. Therefore, it is important to balance out your make-up along with the nude lips. For this, add a plump to your cheeks by applying blush. This will prevent looking too washed out. And when it comes to the eyes, you can opt for smokey eyes. This will create a dramatic as well as an elegant look.
Ask A Professional
Many of you who would be trying nude lips for the first time might be unsure of what shades to go for and will have many confusions regarding the looks. If you are one among those who are still unsure, then you should take the advice of a professional. They can help you to choose the right shade that will help you to pull off the look.
- make up tipsKriti Sanon's Beauty Statement With Colourful Eye Makeup And How To Apply It
- make up tips20 Make-up Hacks For All Lazy Girls Out There
- make up tipsCannes 2019: Recreate Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Glowing Goddess Look!
- make up tipsCannes 2019: Recreate Kangana Ranaut's Fierce Boss Lady Make-up And Hairstyle
- make up tipsJanhvi Kapoor look Diva in Red Gown at Zee Cine Awards: Recreate Subtle Yet Bold Look!
- make up tipsFaking Freckles With Make-up: Here's The Trick You Need To Know!
- make up tipsRecreate Priyanka Chopra's Glittery Eye Make-up Look!
- body care5 Things You Didn’t Know About Lip Balms
- make up tipsTrends In Bridal Make-up: All About Airbrush And HD Make-up
- make up tipsEverything You Need To Know About Eyelash Lifts!
- make up tipsEyebrow slits: What Are They & How To Do It?
- make up tipsMake Your Own Eyeliner At Home Using These Amazing Tips!