TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
We often look up to our favourite celebrities for their style, fashion, beauty tips, and make-up advice. This Diwali a lot of celebrities sported their style, their amazing and flawless make-up, and their fabulous sense of fashion. One such celebrity who people look up to these days is Jacqueline Fernandez.
She was seen at Shah Rukh Khan's Diwali bash at Mannat sporting a blue embellished saree and a flawless glowing make-up look. She was absolutely stunning in the blue saree and the rosy glow on her face made her look perfect. This time she opted for the eyeliner flick along with a radiant blush that perfectly complemented her saree look.
If you want to re-create Jacqueline's look, follow the simple and easy steps mentioned below and be the talk of the town.
How To Re-create Jacqueline's Festive Rosy Look:
Before you begin with any make-up, ensure that you wash your face with clean water. Once done, tap it with a tissue or a clean towel. Next, apply a hydrating toner on your face and let it stay for a few minutes. Massage your face with your fingertips and leave it at that. Once the toner seeps deep into your skin, move on to your make-up.
Always remember that applying a toner is an important part of make-up as it protects your skin from any kind of damage. It acts as a protective layer between your skin and your make-up products. Follow the steps listed below for re-creating Jacqueline's make-up at home:
• Start your make-up by applying a moisturising lotion, If you have an oily skin tone, make sure that you choose an oil-free moisturiser. Quickly take some moisturiser on your fingertips and massage your face with it. It will impart an amazing radiance to your face. Also apply moisturiser to your neck.
• Next, use a face mist on your face and neck to perk up your face as it contains a lot of vitamins and antioxidants. You can use the face mist as a primer to help your make-up last longer.
• Once you have applied the fact mist, move on to using a lightweight hydrating foundation. Choose a foundation based on your skin type. After applying the foundation, you move on to the next important part of make-up - colour corrector.
• Use a colour corrector to hide any blemishes, dark spots, dark circles, acne or pimples. Ensure that the base of your make-up is set perfectly.
• Next, use a translucent setting powder to set your make-up properly so that it is not greasy. Softly buff the setting powder to get rid of fine lines or wrinkles.
• Move on to applying a tinted highlighter on your cheekbones, thus accentuating your look.
• Next, move on to your eyes. Use a coppery eyeshadow on the crease of your eyelids and leave it at that. Apply a thin line of waterproof eyeliner and a double coat of thick mascara. You can even use a lash curler to curl your eyelashes before you apply the mascara or even use fake eyelashes.
• Finish off your festive rosy look by applying a pink lip liner followed by a nude pink lipstick.
So... the next party you attend, make sure that you dazzle in the best of your outfits and put on make-up just like Jacqueline and be the talk of the town!