TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
Make-up is every girl's favourite thing but it takes a lot to get that perfect eyeliner on both the eyelids, a perfect stroke of kohl, perfect lip lining and what not. As easy as it looks, make-up is one thing that needs perfection so that nobody gets to know that you are actually wearing make-up.
Cut crease eye make-up look is one of the trending make-up looks these days and looks pretty complicated to try it all by yourself without any professional help. But, do not worry, we have an easy tutorial to give you the perfect cut crease eye make-up look. You do not have to be a professional or consult a make-up artist or go to an expensive parlour to give yourself a cut crease eye make-up look. It can be done in just a few easy steps. But, before that let's see what actually cut crease eye make-up look is.
What Is Cut Crease Eye Make-up Look?
Cut crease eye make-up look is the one where the eyeshadow is drawn in such a way that it differentiates the eyelid to the upper brow area. It is in the form of a crease forming at the part where the eyelid makes a fold between the lower lid and the upper brow part. It is usually done to give depth and dimensional to make the eyes look bigger and showcase the eye make-up.
Let's look at the technique by which we can master the cut crease eye make-up look :
How To Do Cut Crease Eye Make-up?
- 1 plastic spoon
- 1 dark-coloured eyeshadow of your choice
- 1 light-coloured eyeshadow of your choice contrasting with your darker one
- 1 glitter/shimmer eyeshadow
How to do:
- Clean your eyes properly and apply your make-up primer.
- Now, with the help of your concealer and blender, blend the concealer properly on and around your eyes and eyelids. This will give a base to your eye make-up.
- Now, with the help of your ring and middle finger or your eyeshadow brush, dab the neutral-coloured eyeshadow all over the eyelid giving it a base.
- Now, place the plastic spoon at the crease of your eyelid covering the eyelids from the crease to the eyelashes under the hollow part of the plastic spoon. Do not place it too tightly or loosely as it can disturb you while doing the make-up.
- Now, while keeping the plastic spoon there, start applying your dark eyeshadow at the upper portion of the eyelid where the spoon is not placed. Fill the entire portion from the crease to the upper brow with your dark-coloured eyeshadow. Blend it properly across the edge of the spoon so that it does not look untidy.
- Remove the spoon and you can see that the cut crease with a dark outline is created.
- After removing the spoon, apply your lighter eyeshadow just below the crease where the spoon was placed. Do not disturb the crease at all. By avoiding the crease a little bit, start filling the lower lid with your lighter eyeshadow and blend it neatly.
- Now, take some glitter/ shimmer and dab it slightly on the lower lid where you have applied your lighter eyeshadow. You have to apply the shimmer/glitter on the light eyeshadow itself to give it a complete and neat look.
- Finish your look by dabbing a little bit of highlighter at the corner of your eyelids and applying the stroke of kajal and eyeliner of your choice.
Tips To Master The Art Of Cut Crease Eye Make-up Look
- Always wash your eyes properly and take off all the make-up including kajal. There should be no bit of kajal left in your eyes because it will not give a perfect look to your fresh make-up.
- Always use earbuds to give the finishing touch as the earbuds help in correcting the minute mistakes also.
- Do not use sharp objects to do eye make-up as you never know when it can hurt your eyes in which way.
- Always brush off the eyelashes after finishing your make-up because the eyeshadow chunks and other make-up which fell on your eyelashes might get inside the eyes and cause irritation.
Try the look this festive and wedding season and let us know in the comment section how you liked it.