- 6 hrs ago Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- 7 hrs ago Streax Professional Retro Remix Launch: Recreate Sonakshi's Shimmery Retro Look
- 7 hrs ago Nusrat Jahan & Mimi Chakraborty Inspire Us To Change The Way We Think About Parliament Fashion
- 7 hrs ago 8 Best Lifestyle Changes To Help Control Diabetes
- Movies Abhirami Venkatachalam Conveys Her Feelings To Kavin; Shocking Developments In Bigg Boss Tamil 3!
- Technology Over 204 Million WiFi Enabled Devices Sold In India In 2018: Reports
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Australia clinch semi-final spot as England lose again
- News PM Modi tears into Congress, says ‘People outside the family don’t get recognition’
- Automobiles BMW Unveils Its Vision M NEXT Electric Sports Car — A Glimpse Into The Future Of BMW
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
We often lookup to our favourite celebrities for their fashion, style statement, make-up, and hairstyle and try to imitate them. And, why not? They look fabulous when they sport a new look and re-creating their make-up look and hairstyle can really give us some major beauty goals.
Recently, a lot of celebrities sported various make-up and hairstyle looks at the Lux Golden Rose Awards 2018 and we totally fell in love with most of them. While celebrities like Aishwarya, Janhvi, Deepika sported different looks, the one we loved the most was Jacqueline's make-up and hairstyle.
For the awards, Jacqueline was decked up in an off-shoulder white gown with a front slit and looked absolutely stunning in her flawless rosy make-up, blushed cheeks, pink lip gloss paired with a high bun.
How To Get Jacqueline's Make-up Look From Lux Golden Rose Awards?
If you wish to re-create Jacqueline's make-up & hairstyle look at home, follow the simple and easy steps mentioned below:
- To start off, begin by using a mild face wash followed by a hydrating and nourishing toner. Massage your face for about 2 minutes with the toner and let it seep deep into your skin.
- Next, move on to using a primer to hide any pores or uneven skin tone. Remember that you must use a primer only if its necessary. Else, skip the primer part and move on to the next part - concealer.
- Use a concealer to hide dark spots or dark circles. Again, use a concealer only if its required and only where it is necessary. Overusing make-up products can make your face look cakey and can even make you look older than your actual age.
- Next, move on to using a lightweight waterproof foundation. Choose a foundation that matches your skin tone.
- Use a setting powder to fix your base make-up and move on to the next step.
- Use a rosy pink-hued blush to hightlight your cheekbones and the edge of your nose.
- Next, use a contouring powder and dab it lightly along your jawline and the sides of your temples.
- Once done, move on to your eyes. Use a light pink-hued eyeshadow and apply it over your eyelids. Keep you eye make-up simple if you want to re-create jacqueline's exact make-up look from Lux Golden Rose Awards 2018.
- Apply a thin line of eyeliner and also apply kohl to your eyes.
- Use an eyelash curler to curl your lashes. Once done, apply two thick coats of mascara. You can even use a pair of fake lashes if you want.
- Finish off your make-up look by applying a pink coloured lip gloss.
- Moving on to Jacqueline's hairstyle, you can simply bring all your hair at the back, move it to the top, and start twisting it to form a bun. Once the bun is formed, you can fasten it with the help of elastic hairbands. Also, you can leave a few strands of hair loose at the front and curl it with the help of a curling iron. Your high ponytail hairstyle is ready and your are all set to flaunt your amazing princess look just like Jacqueline.