- 35 min ago Comfrey: Health Benefits, Side Effects, Prevention And Drug Interaction
- 10 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 11 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 11 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 104: Patna Pirates vs Haryana Steelers: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- News Watch: Excitement at NRG stadium for ‘Howdy Modi' ahead of PM's arrival
- Technology Here's The Proper Way To Backup Android Devices
- Movies Sye Raa Pre-release Event: Live Updates
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Not everyone is blessed with perfectly long eyelashes. And, those who fall into this category most certainly rely on beauty tools like mascara, eyelash curlers, fake lashes, or lash extensions to fix their lashes and make them look appealing. You might have tried a number of things to get those perfect lashes look, but if you still do not feel satisfied, here's something that can be of great help!
Have you ever heard of the term "eyelash lifts"? Well, if you haven't, it is time you learn more about it, know what it is, how is it done, and what are its pros and cons.
What Are Eyelash Lifts?
Eyelash lift is a procedure to define the shape of your lashes by giving them a significant curly shape that lasts for about 6 - 8 weeks. This treatment is known to uplift your lashes and make them look curled upwards along with them looking voluminous. Also, it makes your eyelashes look longer.
What's more? You can also add a tint to your lashes with this technique. Interesting, isn't it? But there are more things you need to consider before you opt for a lash lift. Read on to know what these things are and how is lash lifting done.
Things To Consider Before Opting For Eyelash Lifts
Before you consider getting eyelash lifts done, do consider the following things as everything great comes with a catch!
- If you have sensitive skin, you might want to re-consider going for eyelash lifts.
- Similarly, if you have any kind of chronic infections or dry eyes, you must re-consider your decision to go for eyelash lifts.
- Also, if you have very short eyelashes, a lift might not be a suitable option and might not work.
Types Of Eyelash Treatments
Speaking of eyelash lifts, there are three popular types of lash lifts to choose from. Listed below are the three types, what they are, and how are they done.
Keratin eyelash lift
This type of lash lift is often described as "perming" for your lashes. In this type of treatment, keratin is applied to your lashes along with some enzymes, and also a special type of pigment. This treatment costs about $100 to $150 and takes about two hours to process.
In dreamlash lift treatment, a mild keratin formula along with flexible shapers is used to give a curly shape to your lashes and uplift it. This type of treatment is gentle than the other types and if your are worried about using chemicals on your lashes, dreamlash lift treatment is a premium choice. It costs about $75 to $120.
In this type of eyelash lift, your natural lashes are enhanced at their roots to give you the illusion of longer and uplifted lashes. With this technique, your lashes also look voluminous without using any kind of lash extensions or adhesives. While this treatment charges you up to $100 - $120, it takes about 40 minutes to get the process completed.