TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 'Sab Ghungroo Bandhke Taiyar Ho Gaye': Modi's Barb At Opposition Over PM Candidate
- IPL 2019: RCB vs KXIP — Preview
- Five Avengers Endgame Theories That Will Make You Go Bonkers
- Triumph Speed Twin Launched In India At Rs 9.46 lakh
- Arjun Announces GF Gabriella Demetriades's Pregnancy!
- SEBI Blocks Hotel Leelaventure From Selling Hotels And Properties To Brookfield
- Kajol Amazes In This Sari
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Not everyone is blessed with perfectly long eyelashes. And, those who fall into this category most certainly rely on beauty tools like mascara, eyelash curlers, fake lashes, or lash extensions to fix their lashes and make them look appealing. You might have tried a number of things to get those perfect lashes look, but if you still do not feel satisfied, here's something that can be of great help!
Have you ever heard of the term "eyelash lifts"? Well, if you haven't, it is time you learn more about it, know what it is, how is it done, and what are its pros and cons.
What Are Eyelash Lifts?
Eyelash lift is a procedure to define the shape of your lashes by giving them a significant curly shape that lasts for about 6 - 8 weeks. This treatment is known to uplift your lashes and make them look curled upwards along with them looking voluminous. Also, it makes your eyelashes look longer.
What's more? You can also add a tint to your lashes with this technique. Interesting, isn't it? But there are more things you need to consider before you opt for a lash lift. Read on to know what these things are and how is lash lifting done.
Things To Consider Before Opting For Eyelash Lifts
Before you consider getting eyelash lifts done, do consider the following things as everything great comes with a catch!
- If you have sensitive skin, you might want to re-consider going for eyelash lifts.
- Similarly, if you have any kind of chronic infections or dry eyes, you must re-consider your decision to go for eyelash lifts.
- Also, if you have very short eyelashes, a lift might not be a suitable option and might not work.
Types Of Eyelash Treatments
Speaking of eyelash lifts, there are three popular types of lash lifts to choose from. Listed below are the three types, what they are, and how are they done.
Keratin eyelash lift
This type of lash lift is often described as "perming" for your lashes. In this type of treatment, keratin is applied to your lashes along with some enzymes, and also a special type of pigment. This treatment costs about $100 to $150 and takes about two hours to process.
In dreamlash lift treatment, a mild keratin formula along with flexible shapers is used to give a curly shape to your lashes and uplift it. This type of treatment is gentle than the other types and if your are worried about using chemicals on your lashes, dreamlash lift treatment is a premium choice. It costs about $75 to $120.
In this type of eyelash lift, your natural lashes are enhanced at their roots to give you the illusion of longer and uplifted lashes. With this technique, your lashes also look voluminous without using any kind of lash extensions or adhesives. While this treatment charges you up to $100 - $120, it takes about 40 minutes to get the process completed.