- News NASA’s LRO snaps a series of images of Vikram Lander during its flyby
- Movies Kaappaan Twitter Review: Here’s What Movie Buffs Feel About The Suriya Starrer
- Technology Best Snapdragon 855 Smartphones In India Right Now
- Sports Manchester United 1-0 Astana: Greenwood's first goal settles Group L opener
- Automobiles 2020 Mahindra XUV500 Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch Next Year: Spy Pics & Details
- Finance Delhi Police Launches App To Pay Traffic Challan, File FIR
- Education HSSC Exam Date Announced For November 2019 To March 2020
- Travel Manali: A Snow Destination For You To Be This Winter
Has this ever happened to you - you go out, meet your friends or family and they keep asking you if you are unwell and that you look different and you have to tell them that you are just not wearing your kajal and everything is absolutely fine? Well, it happens to most of us.
There are instances like you run out of your favourite kajal and are forced to step out of the house without wearing one and you feel totally incomplete. If you have experienced similar issues, you would exactly know what we mean when we say kajal is an extremely important part of a woman's make-up routine. It is absolutely okay if you skip applying compact powder or your regular lip gloss one day, but not wearing kajal is a complete no-no for most women.
Speaking of kajal, did you know that there are some really cool ways to apply kajal? Read on to know what these cool ways are and glam up your look the next time you step out of the house.
Different Ways To Apply Kajal
1. Go colourful
When you can go for a colourful twist while applying kajal, why not? You can literally upgrade your black kajal for a coloured one that is easily available in the market and give your eyes a colourful twist the next time you step out.
2. Smudge it
You can simply give a trendy twist to your everyday black kajal by smudging it. Apply a thick coat of kajal on the outer corner of your lower waterline. Now, drag it slightly below the waterline and smudge it towards the outer side using your fingers to create that light, smokey effect. Cool, isn't it?
3. Opt for reverse smokey eye
Smokey is always a good option when you want to try a different, yet bold look. But what is different here is that you can give your regular smokey eye a twist by reversing it. Start by applying a generous amount of kajal along your lower lash line and just carve out a smokey effect from it.
4. Go bold and try winged
Winged eyeliner is the trend these days. But have you ever tried doing the same using a kajal? Well, if not, it is time you try something new. Opt for a bold and thick stroke of kajal along your upper lashline and carve out a winged eye look with it. We be you'll fall in love with this new bold and beautiful winged eye look.
5. Apply it on upper waterline
This is something you can do if you want to make your eyes look bigger. You can simply apply a generous amount of kajal along your upper waterline and make your eyes pop up instantly. This will also give your eyes another dimension. You can finish off your look by applying a thick coat of mascara and apply make-up to the rest of your face for your everyday look.