- 9 hrs ago Anushka Sharma's Sequinned White Dress Is What We Want To Update Our Wardrobe With
- 9 hrs ago 5 Chic Hairstyles To Disguise Greasy Hair
- 11 hrs ago Dia Mirza Looks Radiant In Her Pink And Golden Colour-Blocked Silk Sari
- 11 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor's Ruffled Dress Will Absolutely Drive All Your Blues Away
- Technology Best 6GB RAM Smartphones To Buy Under Rs 12,000
- Movies Celebs Rave About Taapsee Pannu-Starrer Thappad; Rajkummar Rao Calls It A ‘Must Watch’
- News Delhi violence: Volunteers bring much-needed food, medicines to riot-affected
- Sports ICC T20 Rankings: Rahul remains number two batsman in T20s, Kohli static at ninth spot
- Finance Axis Bank Appoints New CFO
- Automobiles New Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Turbo-Petrol Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.68 Lakh
- Travel Least Polluted Cities In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Today, let's review a lipstick that has newly been launched by Oriflame. It is called The One Lip Sensation Matte Mousse. It is a liquid matte lipstick. Since liquid matte lipsticks are all the rage these days, let's see how this one fares.
Light-as-air liquid lipstick with a smooth, velvety finish in 10 stunning full-coverage shades that go the distance. Infused with comforting and conditioning ingredients, so lips stay quenched. Guaranteed to cause lip envy.
RICINUS COMMUNIS SEED OIL, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, TALC, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, NYLON-12, SILICA, MICA, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, PARAFFIN, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, ISOCETETH-10, PARFUM, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA, PROPYLPARABEN, BHT, POLYETHYLENE, TOCOPHEROL, CI 15850, CI 77891, CI 45410, CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 45380, CI 19140, CI 42090
Texture: When applied on the lips, it does not really feel light as air, as it promises. You can definitely feel that you have something on your lips. Plus, for the lighter shade, at least two coats were needed to get a full coverage, which made it feel heavier. Most liquid matte lipsticks are supposed to dry within a few minutes at most. This does not dry, ever. Although it does look semi matte on your lips, without drying. It is a very creamy and moisturising lipstick, so you don't need a lip balm before you use this.
Longevity: It would not be long lasting at all, since it does not dry. It transfers very easily; and if you plan on having a meal after putting this on, you'd end up eating ALL of the lipstick, no matter how practiced you are at the art of keeping your lipstick on all day. This is going to leave stains on every cup you use.
Applicator: It comes with a flat-tipped applicator. It is a pretty basic applicator, although a doe foot or pointed applicator would be a much better choice for a liquid matte lipstick. Nothing too bad about the applicator though. People who are not practiced with liquid lipsticks may find application a little difficult because of the applicator.
Fragrance: It has a very pleasant, subtle floral fragrance that sticks around for quite a lot of time. Since the fragrance is so subtle, it didn't bother us.
The first shade we tried is called 'Satin Rose'. It is a lovely pale pink shade. It looks a little darker in the tube than it actually is. This is a really good shade for people with fair skin, as it would wash out dark complexions. This is the kind of shade that would go really well with a smoky eye and a full face of makeup.
The second shade we tried was 'Soft Mulberry'. This is a gorgeous plummy wine shade. It is a perfect winter shade, and since these dark shades are so in right now, we really liked the shade.
Both shades were quite nice. But you can get a lot of other liquid matte lipsticks in the markets for a lot lesser amount than this.
- Variety of shades
- Moisturising property
- Does not dry
- Transfers easily
- Not long lasting
Price: Rs. 690