- 1 hr ago Sonal Chauhan Looks Gorgeous In Her Red Anarkali Set; Find Out The Price of Her Outfit
- 3 hrs ago Mouni Roy, Kriti Sanon, And Palak Tiwari Beckon Us To Add Fresh Stunning Black Pieces To Our Wardrobe
- 5 hrs ago International Yoga Day 2021: History, Theme And Significance Of This Day
- 24 hrs ago International Day Of Yoga 2021: 15 Easy Yoga Poses For Children
- News How Kanpur cops are helping Thalassemia patients hit by pandemic
- Sports International Yoga Day 2021: India's leading esports athletes highlight significance of Yoga in their lives
- Technology BoAt Airdopes 281 Pro TWS Earbuds With ENx Technology Launched At Rs. 1,999; Features, Sale, And More
- Finance Sensex Ends 230 Pts. Higher, Nifty Below 15,750; PSU Banks Rally
- Movies Avika Gor Has THIS To Say About Rumours Of Having Secret Child With Manish Raisinghan
- Education ICAI CA Admit Card 2021 July Session Released
- Automobiles Yamaha FZ-X Accessories Price List: Order Official Factory-Fitted Parts Online
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
The highlighted face is very in these days. We see almost every single model on the runway with a highlighted face. So, here's a beginner's guide to highlighting the face with makeup.
For beginners, it can be a tad bit tricky to figure out which areas of the face you should highlight and which areas are not to be highlighted at all. But once you get the hang of it, you'll see just how easy it is to highlight.
The basic idea is to highlight the ares where the light naturally hits your face. You must avoid highlighting too much, else you'll end up looking greasy as opposed to highlighted.
So, here's a beginners guide to highlighting that would teach even makeup novices how to highlight without making any errors.
No need to use technical terms like strobing before you can master basic highlighting. The right kind of highlighting can actually make your best features stand out and make your face look slimmer.
So, keep reading to find out which areas of your face you should highlight in this beginner's guide to highlighting!
1. High Points Of Cheeks: Add some shimmery highlight to the high points of your cheeks to make it look like you have chiseled cheekbones that glow. The stars use this trick a lot.
2. Arch Of Brows: To highlight the arch of the brows and bring focus to them, use a light beige coloured eyeshadow. Blend it in well for a natural finish.
3. Middle Of Lips: Add some gold shimmer to the center of your lips to make it look like you are naturally endowed with fuller lips. This is an easy tip on how to highlight in this beginner's guide to highlighting.
4. Cupid's Bow: Highlighting the Cupid's bow makes the lips look well defined and makes it easier to focus on the lips.
5. Inner Corner Of The Eyes: Applying shimmer on the inner corners of the eyes can make you look wide awake even when you are feeling really sleepy.
6. Bridge Of Nose: Highlighting the bridge of the nose makes your features look really sharp and complete. And this is a step you must always remember from this beginner's guide to highlighting.