- 11 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 12 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 12 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- 13 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- Technology Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2020: Offers And Discounts On Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Xiaomi And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Like how every hair type can be styled differently, even make up depends on the face type. If your face has a broad forehead and a broad jaw line then it is a square face. Stars like Jessica Simpson, Janet Jackson, Mandy Moore, Ashley Judd are a few popular square face celebs. To look as beautiful as they are, take a look at some square face make up tips.
Square Face Make Up Tips -
1. Foundation: As the width of your cheeks and forehead will equal, it is obvious that these areas look broader and for that the angle of application plays an important role. While applying, highlighting the areas which aren't very prominent such as around nose, under the eyes, chin and the centre of forehead helps.
2. Blush: While applying blush, it is best to choose light colors. Applying some on the chin will help in distracting the viewer from the prominent parts of the face. it is best to avoid shimmer on cheekbones.
3. Eyes: Using dark colored eye shadows from the inner point of the eyebrow contribute to the slender look. Highlighting the eye lids and eye shadows with a dark colored mascara will virtual lift to the face. Having fake eye lashes is also good idea.
4. Lips: Choose a bright colored lipstick. Use a lip pencil to outline and give a pointed shape to the lips and then blend well with the matching lip color. This helps in highlighting your chin giving it an illusive life to the face.
5. Neck: Choose spiral or "V" shaped jewelry. Hoops for the ears and angular accessories look cool and gel well with the face line. Avoid steads and small earrings.
6. Accessories: If you are looking out for eye wear or sunglasses, go for round and oval shapes that can lessen the width of cheekbones.
Square face ladies are lucky as they needn't have to make much compromises over looks. Some simple square face make up tips like these would give ideas for a quick makeover.;
Be it round face or square face, make up is important as it contours the face, hides imperfect areas and make the face look even and youthful forever.