- 6 hrs ago Congratulatory Messages, Wishes & Quotes To Share On The Birth Of A Baby
- 9 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Inspires Us To Play With Patterns With Her Gorgeous Skirt And Top Set
- 9 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Sets The Makeup Bar High With Smokey Eyes And Luscious Red Lips
- 12 hrs ago Difference Between Spring Onions, Shallots And Red Onions: Which Is Healthier?
- Sports Bangladesh vs West Indies: Shakib Al Hasan set to return to International cricket
- News Odisha, Maharashtra halt Covid-19 vaccination drive for a day
- Movies MTV Roadies Revolution: Delhi Boy Hamid Barkzi From Nikhil’s Team Wins The 17th Edition Of The Show
- Finance Amid COVID-19 Domestic Air Traffic Fell To A 7-Year Low In 2020
- Technology BSNL Offering OTT Benefits With Add-On Packs
- Automobiles 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Bollywood actor Varun Dhawan is one of the highest paid celebrities in India. Apart from his brilliant acting prowess, the actor is also known for his charming personality and his amazing social media posts. He keeps sharing glimpses from his professional and personal life on Instagram to keep his fans updated on what he is up to. Varun is also a big style inspiration for all the men in the town. From quirky jackets to stylish haircuts and hair colour, we have often seen him experimenting with his looks and standing out from the crowd.
Every year, the Street Dancer 3D actor has something exciting and fun to treat his fans with. We remember, last year he dyed his hair blonde as he welcomed 2020 in style. This year too, Varun mesmerised us with his new avatar in purple hair colour. He took to his Instagram to share a few pictures of his recent look and trust us, the colour suited him like it was made only for him and he looked super dashing in it.
He shared two pictures, one showed his complete look while the other was a close-up picture, in which his hair colour was clearly seen. He didn't dye his full hair but just the front ones and looked literally very cool. He flaunted his hair colour with stubble beard. Talking a look at his face closely, we found Varun had applied some amount of mascara to his eyelashes and it was fun watching him nailing such a look. Talking about his outfit, well, the Coolie No.1 actor donned a full-sleeved crew-neck dark-grey hued sweatshirt, which featured white-hued text prints. He teamed it with light-grey joggers.
We really liked the new hair colour of Varun Dhawan. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Varun Dhawan