- 2 hrs ago 60% Covid Deaths In 'third Wave' Among Partially Or Completely Unvaccinated: Max Study
- 5 hrs ago How To Use Dry Shampoo: Is It Good For Dry Hair? Can I Use It Every Day?
- 6 hrs ago Active Covid-19 Cases Highest In 237 Days
- 7 hrs ago Scientists Develop New AI Model To Discover Genetic Risk Factors For Motor Neurone Disease
- Sports UFC 270 results and recap: Ngannou defends heavyweight title as Figueiredo recaptures flyweight gold
- News New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern cancels her wedding amid Omicron wave
- Finance HDFC Capital Achieves Initial Close of USD 1.8-Bn Fund For Affordable Housing Financing
- Movies Hunarbaaz: Karan Johar Video Calls His Kids Yash & Roohi From Sets; The Judge Later Records Video To Show Them
- Automobiles TVS Jupiter 125 Vs TVS Ntorq 125: Design, Powertrain, & More
- Technology Airtel, Jio, Vi ‘Work From Home’ Prepaid Plans Under Rs. 300
- Education Karnataka SSLC Preparatory Exams 2022 Schedule Announced, Download KSEEB Class 10 Preparatory Date Sheet Here
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In North India In Winter Of 2022
Lockdown may have restricted us to step out and visit the salons. But it has definitely spiced up our experimental games at home, when it comes to haircut and hairstyling especially. There are many Bollywood celebrities, who turned hairstylists and self-experimented with their tresses during the lockdown. While some trimmed their hair into layers, some time and again came up with stunning hairstyles ideas. And the recent one to join the bandwagon is Nargis Fakhri. The actress, lately experimented with her hair and took to her Instagram feed to share a picture flaunting a cornrow braid half-bun hairstyle. Her hairstyle looked eye-catching, wow-worthy and worth-copying. Here's a step-by-step guide to ace the similar hairstyle. Take a look.
What you need
• Detangler comb
• Rat-tailed comb
• A few hair ties
• Sectioning clips
• Bobby pins
• Hair spray
Steps to follow
• Comb your hair using the detangler comb to make sure that you don't have any tangles or knots in your hair.
• Now, with the sharp end of the rat-tailed comb, divide your hair into 7 to 8 small sections from front to back. Use sectioning clips to prevent mixing up the sections.
• Unclip any one section and star braiding your hair in a neat, clean, and tight Dutch braid, close to your scalp.
• Once your braid is ready, secure it with a hair tie.
• Braid all the sections in a similar way.
• Now, gather all the braids and tie it into a high ponytail.
• Grab the braids from the ponytail and wrap it around the base to form a bun.
• Use bobby pins to secure the bun.
• Now, it's time to braid the remaining part of your hair.
• Make around 10 to 12 clean and tight thin braids from the bottom half sections of your hair.
• Your hairstyle is now ready. Spritz some hair spray to ensure everything is set in place.
So, what do you think about this hairstyle of Nargis Fakhri? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Nargis Fakhri's Instagram
- make up tipsNargis Fakhri’s Burgundy Bob Hair And Fiery Red Eye Shadow Is The Best Combination Ever!
- bollywood wardrobeHappy Birthday Nargis Fakhri: 4 Times The Actress Exuded Sass In Her Classy Outfits And Stunned Us
- fashion trendsFrom Rihanna To Katrina Kaif, The Divas Who Have Inspired Us With Their Feminism-inspired T-shirts
- bollywood wardrobeNargis Fakhri Will Make You Want To Elevate Your Glam Style With Her Outfits And Jewellery
- women fashionInstagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Disha Patani, Nargis Fakhri And More
- bollywood wardrobeNargis Fakhri Sharing Her Stunning Throwback Pictures Is A Treat For All The Fashionistas
- bollywood wardrobeNargis Fakhri Gives Fashion Tip On How To Ace Casual Tee By Pairing It With Pretty Skirt And Boots
- bollywood wardrobeHappy Birthday Nargis Fakhri: Gorgeous Outfits Of The Actress That Proves She Is An Absolute Stunner
- bollywood wardrobeNargis Fakhri Looks So Fresh And Fab In Her Black And White Dress
- bollywood wardrobeWant Maxi Dress Goals For Your Next Resort Vacay? Take Cues From Nargis Fakhri
- bollywood wardrobeNargis Fakhri Ups The Sassy Avatar In Her Favourite Colour Attire
- bollywood wardrobeAmazon India Fashion Week: Nargis Fakhri Sizzled In Unleashed