- 32 min ago Daily Horoscope, 06 October 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 17 hrs ago Tribute: American Country Music Icon Loretta Lynn No More At 90
- 17 hrs ago Navratri 2022: Goddess Chamunda Shakti Peeth Of Himachal Pradesh
- 19 hrs ago Balaji (Hanuman) of Mehandipur In Rajasthan: Timings, How To Reach, Puja Rituals And Legends
- Sports Legends League Cricket: Full List of Award Winners, Player of the Match, Player of the Tournament
- Finance Prabhudas Lilladher Picks 5 Stocks To Buy Amid Festive Cheer For Gains Up To 20%
- News In Pics: Effigies of Ravana go up in flames as India celebrates Dussehra
- Education JIO ANNOUNCES THE LAUNCH OF JIO TRUE 5G
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 14 Birthday Special: Amitabh Bachchan Gets Emotional As Son Abhishek, Jaya Surprise Him
- Automobiles Mahindra XUV300 Sportz Edition Spotted - Comes With More Power & A Few Visual Tweaks
- Travel Most Interesting Facts About Kullu Dussehra
- Technology Google Pixel 7 vs Pixel 7 Pro: What Differences Can We Expect?
With her luscious thick hair, her perfect pout, and even her glowing skin, Janhvi Kapoor's a total babe! The way she takes care of her skin is minimalistic, even though she loves to play around with her highlighter and make fun and bold makeup looks.
She uses homemade masks and oils and overcompensates all the chemicals and products she uses at work with healthier, cleaner ones.
Janhvi Kapoor Haircare: DIY Hair Oil
Getting hair massages as a child was a non-negotiable staple in Indian households, and that was no different for Janhvi Kapoor too. "[Mom] would make our hair oil at home with dried flowers and amla, and she'd make sure she gave me and Khushi an oil massage every three days," she recalls.
- Amla - 10-15 (for amla juice).
- Dried flowers like hibiscus, rose, jasmine etc.
- Almond oil.
- Put the dried flowers in some almond oil and heat it up.
- Add some fresh amla juice.
- To absorb it best, use your fingertips to massage this into your scalp in a circular motion.
Amla oil is extracted from the amla fruit. It helps nourish your scalp, tackles different hair issues, and rejuvenate your hair. Also, amla oil contains antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Experts point out that amla may reduce inflammation of the scalp and, as a consequence, curb oil production since it soaks up all excess oil on the scalp and conditions it. Due to its antibacterial properties, amla oil may help prevent dandruff and scalp itching .
In addition to being a powerful antioxidant, almond oil is also known to repair damaged hair. Additionally, almond oil contains biotin, which is necessary for your hair's growth .
The beaut also does other DIY haircare. "I put a lot of food in my hair-eggs, beer, and methi," she says.
- bollywood wardrobeAlia Bhatt, Shamita Shetty, Sushmita Sen, Janhvi Kapoor: Divas Who Support Sustainable Fashion
- fashion trendsRaksha Bandhan Outfit Ideas: Alia, Samantha, Rashmika, Janhvi's Ethnic Looks For The Festive Season
- bollywood wardrobeJanhvi Kapoor Looks Like A Ray Of Sunshine In Floral Lehenga; Take A Look At Her Makeup, Too!
- make up tipsJanhvi Kapoor’s Makeup Look Is About Bronzer And Pink Tones; Perfectly Sun-Kissed!
- make up tipsDon’t Blend, Try Some Contrast! Let Janhvi Kapoor And Aditi Rao Hydari Show You How
- make up tipsJanhvi Kapoor And Adah Sharma Win Us With Their Makeup And Hairstyle Game
- bollywood wardrobeKatrina Kaif And Janhvi Kapoor Win Us With Their Festive And Floral Yellow Suits
- bollywood wardrobeNailing The Art Of Leaving Us All Speechless With Her Fashion Game Ft. Janhvi Kapoor
- bollywood wardrobeDiwali 2021: Janhvi Kapoor, Khushi Kapoor And Shanaya Kapoor Wow Us With Their Festive Wear
- bollywood wardrobeAirport Fashion: Janhvi Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, And Other Actresses Show Us How To Look Comfortably Chic
- bollywood wardrobeSara Ali Khan And Janhvi Kapoor Doll Up In Party Dresses For Ranveer Singh’s Show, The Big Picture
- bollywood wardrobeJanhvi Kapoor Exudes Vintage Vibes With Her Exquisite Saree, Stunning Makeup, And On-Point Hairdo