- 10 hrs ago Anne Heche - Decoding The Late Actress' ‘Effortless’ Style
- 10 hrs ago Qualities In Men Who Know How To Handle Relationships Well
- 11 hrs ago Salman Rushdie Hospitalised: 15 Facts About The Author Of 'The Satanic Verses'
- 15 hrs ago Winged Scapula - A Body Builder's Woe: Causes, Signs And Treatment
- Finance 12 Stocks To Buy Next Week As Recommended By Top Brokerage Houses
- Sports Premier League: Brentford humiliate Manchester United with 4-0 thrashing
- Movies Shefali Shah On Playing Akshay Kumar's Mom In Waqt: I Have Nobody To Blame
- News Karnataka's Vidhana Soudha illuminated in Tricolour
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Sale: Best Deals On iQOO, OnePlus, Samsung & Xiaomi Phones
- Travel Benbulbin: Ireland's Prime Attraction
- Education TS EAMCET Result 2022 Declared @eamcet.tsche.ac.in; Check Scorecard Here
- Automobiles Ola Electric Car Teaser Video Out
Cannes is considered the biggest film festival and so whatever is worn by the celebrities on the red carpet, it surely becomes a style statement. As Cannes 2021 is going on, the celebrities are all out there flaunting gowns that are stunning and hairstyles, which are creative and unique. Recently, we saw Hofit Golan, Leonie Hanne, and Farhana Bodi displaying their effortlessly romantic bun hairstyles and giving us noteworthy style moments. So, let us take a closer look at their spectacular hair buns for inspiration.
Hofit Golan graced the red carpet in a light pink multiple ruffled layered gown and looked like a barbie. Just like a doll, her hairstyle was also pretty and cute. Her hair had blonde highlights and it was all tied up into a high messy round-form voluminous bun. The side-strands, framing her face, elevated the look of her hairstyle and she looked lovely. You can team this hairstyle with your wedding gown and for a voluminous look, tease your hair softly and the results will be just phenomenal.
Leonie Hanne dazzled in a ruffled sea-green ball gown at Cannes red carpet. While her gown was dramatic, her hairstyle was equally elegant and chic. She went for a sleek braided bun hairstyle, that was neat, chic, stylish, and elegant. Leonie parted her hair from the centre and tied her hair back into a low ponytail. From that ponytail, she formed braids and wrapped them around the base, which resulted in an intricately braided low bun. Leonie Hanne's bun hairstyle could be paired with any saree.
Farhana Bodi sizzled in a strapless bright yellow gown, which featured a long trail. However, her hairstyle was quite elegant and simple. She neatly pulled back her tresses and tied it into a simple high bun. To elevate the look of her hairstyle, she took a section of hair and wrapped it around the hair tie. Not just her hairstyle, but her makeup game was also on-point. The smudged black eyeliner and creamy nude lips, enhanced her look and she looked beautiful.
So, what do you think about the bun hairstyles of celebrities? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Instagram
- fashion trendsCannes 2021: The Most Stunning Fashion Moments From The Film Festival, So Far
- fashion trendsCannes 2021: The 4 Unusual But Absolutely Slay-Worthy Fashion Lessons From The Divas
- fashion trendsUrvashi Rautela Makes Cannes Red Carpet Debut In All-White Gown; PICS And All About Her Look
- bollywood wardrobeFashion Goddesses Deepika Padukone And Tamannaah Bhatia Stun At Cannes 2022 With Their Look
- womenCannes Film Festival's First Female President: Iris Knobloch
- art cultureOmicron: Have The 2022 Golden Globes, Grammy Awards, Oscars, Berlinale, Cannes Been Postponed?
- women7 Facts About Payal Kapadia, Mumbai-Based Filmmaker Who Won Best Documentary Award At Cannes 2021
- art cultureCannes Film Festival 2021 Winners List: Julia Ducournau's Film Titane Wins Palme D'Or
- bollywood wardrobePriyanka Chopra Jonas Birthday: Fashionable Gowns Of The Actress That Will Make You Say 'Awesome'
- fashion trendsCannes 2021: Bangladeshi Actress Azmeri Haque Badhon Makes A Strong Case For Traditional Jamdani Saree
- fashion trendsCannes 2021: The Impressive And Not-So-Impressive White Outfits; Find Out The Attire We Liked The Most
- hair careCannes Film Festival 2021: Bella Hadid Gives Her Hair Bun A Stylish Modern Twist And Steals The Show