- 12 min ago World Vitiligo Day 2021: List Of Foods Which People With Vitiligo Should Eat And Avoid
- 3 hrs ago Dare To Try! Nia Sharma Rocks The Sleek Pink Eyeliner Look And Sets Major Goals For Summer Season
- 3 hrs ago 13 Inspiring Joker Quotes About Life And Attitude
- 3 hrs ago A Neurosurgeon Explains About Orbital Tumors: Diagnosis, Treatment & Management
- Movies Angad Bedi Reveals Shanaya Kapoor Worked On Sets Of Janhvi Kapoor's Gunjan Saxena, Photo Goes Viral
- Sports Marijne expects Indian women's hockey team to reach quarterfinals at Tokyo Olympics
- Education Won't Allow AP Class 12th Board Exams 2021 Unless Convinced: Supreme Court
- News K'taka HC grants interim relief to Twitter MD in Loni assault case: What we know so far
- Finance Jio And Google Cloud To Collaborate On 5G Technology
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In July
- Technology Jio Will Be First To Launch 5G Services In India
- Automobiles 2021 BMW 5 Series India Launch Price At Rs 62.90 Lakh: 620Nm, New iDrive & MSport Variant Available
If there is one actress in the Bollywood industry who has continuously been inspiring us with her ethnic looks, she is Kangana Ranaut. Be it for a casual event or for a wedding, the actress is often seen flaunting different traditional outfits with different hairstyles and on-point makeup and giving us major goals. Scrolling through her Instagram feed, we found that the actress has been attending a lot of weddings, including the festivities of her two brothers, who got hitched recently. Not just her outfits are inspiring but there are also many hairstyle ideas, we should bookmark for upcoming weddings. So, here we have listed down some of the best hairstyles from her feed.
The Mid-Parted Neat Bun
Kangana Ranaut attended her brother Karan's main wedding function, where she looked no less than a bride in her beautiful red lehenga. She teamed her lehenga with mid-parted neat bun. The bun looked small but was neatly tied at the back. Her beauty game was equally strong. She kept the base warm. The brows were filled-in perfectly and were given a slight pointed look. The burgundy eye-shadow was blended all over the eyelids and the lower lash line. Her cheekbones were highlighted with pink blush while the pink lip shade upped her look.
The Mid-Parted Waves
For her cousin's wedding, Kangana Ranaut was dressed in a pastel lehenga but it was her hairstyle and makeup that gave her a wedding-perfect look. She parted her tresses from the middle and using the curling iron, she added perfect waves. With the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she lightly filled-in her brows to keep the look natural. The actress ditched kohl and instead applied black eyeliner on the upper lash line. With pink eye shadow, pink blush, and pink lip shade, she rounded out her avatar.
The Half Hairdo With A Red Flower
For her brother's haldi ceremony, Kangana Ranaut opted for a pretty maroon-shade salwar and kurta set and looked gorgeous as ever. She teamed her outfit with mid-parted half-hairdo. Using the curling iron, she curled her remaining tresses and adorned it with a red flower that added vintage touch to her look. Keeping the base minimal, the diva filled-in the brows perfectly, applied kohl on the lower lash line and black eyeliner on the upper lash line. The curled lashes made her eyes look bigger while the smoky eye shadow went well with her look. The red-hued lip tint matched completely with her attire.
The Neat High Bun And Red Roses
For a virtual event, Kangana Ranaut sported a black saree, which featured white intricate prints. She teamed her monochrome look with a neat high bun that she adorned with pretty red roses at the side. The wrapping of a single braid around her bun gave finishing look to her hairstyle. With a flawless base, she spruced up her look with a tiny black bindi, filled-in brows, subtle kohled eyes, shiny eye shadow, soft pink blush, and dark-red lip tint.
The Mid-Parted Low Ponytail
For one of the promotional rounds of Panga, Kangana Ranaut was decked up in a green-hued ethnic suit and it was all her makeup and hairstyle that added more elegance to her look. Talking about her hairstyle, well, the diva parted her tresses from the middle, pulled them at the back, and tied it into a low ponytail. She even wrapped a few strands of her tresses around the base of her ponytail. On the makeup front, keeping the base warm, the diva sharply contoured and highlighted her face. Filled-in brows, kohled eyes, blue shadow blended all over the eyelids, soft pink blush, and light-pink lip shade elevated her look.
So, what do you these hairstyles and makeup looks of Kangana Ranaut? Which one is your favourite? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Kangana Ranaut