- 4 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope, 04 December To 10 December 2022, Check This Week Horoscope Prediction For All Zodiac Signs
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 04 December 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 14 hrs ago Do You Walk Every Day? Here Are 10 Common Walking Mistakes To Avoid
- 15 hrs ago Can Raw Honey Lower Blood Sugar And Cholesterol?
- Education The Admit Card for SNAP 2022 will be released tomorrow; Check Details Here
- Automobiles 2023 BMW S 1000 RR Showcased At IBW 2022 – Launch On December 10
- Sports India vs Bangladesh, 1st ODI: Toss Update: Litton Das elects to field; Rishabh Pant rested
- News How Indian Navy's offensive operation sank Pakistani warships in 1971
- Movies Did You Know Shashi Kapoor Refused A National Award Once? The Reason Will Leave You AMAZED
- Finance Foreign Investors Upgrade India, As Dedicated Allocation In Investment Portfolios
- Technology Oppo Find N2 Flip Digital Render Surfaces After A Leaked Video
- Travel Indian Dentist Set A World Record For The Fastest Travel On Foot From Leh To Manali, Read About Mahendra Mah
You might have heard about a number of hair treatments that promise to make your hair softer, healthier, and shinier, but do they really work? While there are so many hair care treatments available, there is one treatment that promises to change the look of your hair completely. It is also known to add shine and lustre to your hair by sealing the cuticles of your hair. But what is this treatment exactly?
What Is Cellophane Hair Treatment?
Cellophane hair treatment is a type of hair treatment that improves the quality of your hair by sealing your hair cuticles with cellophane. This treatment ensures that you hair never turns dry by permanently locking moisture in it.
To explain it in simple words, cellophane hair treatment is a chemical process that is designed to make your hair soft and strong. It controls the frizz in your hair while repairing dry and damaged hair.
Although cellophane hair treatment promises a lot of hair benefits, some people may wonder if it is really good for your hair. Well, to answer the question - cellophane hair treatment is really good for your hair and maintains the health of your hair.
Cellophane used in this hair treatment provides proteins and nutrients that are really good for your hair. It also helps to add strength and lustre to the strands of your hair. Also, cellophane hair treatment is only done on the surface of your hair and not the roots, so it rules out all possibilities of damaging the scalp and roots of your hair.
What Are The Benefits Of Cellophane Hair Treatment?
Cellophane hair treatment has a number of benefits to offer apart from repairing dry and damaged hair, which are listed below:
- It improves the quality of your hair shafts.
- It treats your hair strands, adding lustre to them.
- It involves a pigment-free process and the treatment is completely external.
- It requires very less time compared to other treatments and is time saving.
- It can easily be done at home without much fuss, and is, therefore, cost saving too.
How Is Cellophane Hair Treatment Done In 4 Easy Steps?
The process of cellophane hair treatment is a pretty simple one. Follow the quick and easy steps listed below to carry out this treatment at home:
- Start off by washing your hair with a sulphate-free shampoo. Do not apply a conditioner.
- Next, apply cellophane to your wet locks (apply it just like the way you apply conditioner) and let it stay for about 30 minutes. You can either leave your hair open for 30 minutes and let it air dry or wrap it up in a saran or dry it with a blow dryer and wait for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, wash your hair thoroughly and apply conditioner to your hair. Wait for 5 minutes before you rinse it off.
- Air dry your hair and style it in whichever way you want.
While there are no possible risks involved in cellophane hair treatment, it is still a temporary treatment. The effect of this treatment goes away slowly as you wash you hair each time. But, it is worth it!
- body careAll The Reasons Why Men Should Get A Pedicure
- skin careHow To Use Vitamin C Serum In Your Skin Care Routine
- body careQuarantine Challenge- Day 4- A Nourishing Body Scrub
- skin careHow Often Should You Get Facial Done To See Visible Results
- make up tipsHow To Choose The Right Shade Of Concealer
- make up tipsThe Right Way To Cover Up Your Pimples Using Make-up
- men fashionHow To Trim Your Beard Like A Pro- The Easy Guide
- hair careWhat Is Keratin Treatment And Is It Good For Hair?
- skin carePimple Marks Giving You Sleepless Nights? Know How To Remove Pimple Marks Effectively
- make up tips10 Amazing Ways To Use Highlighter On The Face
- wellnessWays To Manage Your Thyroid Naturally
- body careHow To Use Lip Scrub For Luscious Lips