- News NSA Doval to represent India in trilateral with Maldives, Sri Lanka
- Finance Pensioners Can Submit Jeevan Praman/Life Certificate By This Extended Date
- Sports India vs Australia 1st ODI Live Score: Kohli's men eye winning start in Tour Down Under
- Technology ISRO Venus Mission: Sweden To Collaborate With India For Upcoming Venus Mission
- Movies Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas To Make Bollywood Debut Soon; Official Announcement Is On The Way!
- Automobiles 2021 Kawasaki Z H2 SE Globally Unveiled: The Japenese Supercharged Naked Becomes More Serious
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
- Education CSEET Result 2020: ICSI Releases CS Executive Entrance Test CSEET November 2020 Result
You might have heard about a number of hair treatments that promise to make your hair softer, healthier, and shinier, but do they really work? While there are so many hair care treatments available, there is one treatment that promises to change the look of your hair completely. It is also known to add shine and lustre to your hair by sealing the cuticles of your hair. But what is this treatment exactly?
What Is Cellophane Hair Treatment?
Cellophane hair treatment is a type of hair treatment that improves the quality of your hair by sealing your hair cuticles with cellophane. This treatment ensures that you hair never turns dry by permanently locking moisture in it.
To explain it in simple words, cellophane hair treatment is a chemical process that is designed to make your hair soft and strong. It controls the frizz in your hair while repairing dry and damaged hair.
Although cellophane hair treatment promises a lot of hair benefits, some people may wonder if it is really good for your hair. Well, to answer the question - cellophane hair treatment is really good for your hair and maintains the health of your hair.
Cellophane used in this hair treatment provides proteins and nutrients that are really good for your hair. It also helps to add strength and lustre to the strands of your hair. Also, cellophane hair treatment is only done on the surface of your hair and not the roots, so it rules out all possibilities of damaging the scalp and roots of your hair.
What Are The Benefits Of Cellophane Hair Treatment?
Cellophane hair treatment has a number of benefits to offer apart from repairing dry and damaged hair, which are listed below:
- It improves the quality of your hair shafts.
- It treats your hair strands, adding lustre to them.
- It involves a pigment-free process and the treatment is completely external.
- It requires very less time compared to other treatments and is time saving.
- It can easily be done at home without much fuss, and is, therefore, cost saving too.
How Is Cellophane Hair Treatment Done In 4 Easy Steps?
The process of cellophane hair treatment is a pretty simple one. Follow the quick and easy steps listed below to carry out this treatment at home:
- Start off by washing your hair with a sulphate-free shampoo. Do not apply a conditioner.
- Next, apply cellophane to your wet locks (apply it just like the way you apply conditioner) and let it stay for about 30 minutes. You can either leave your hair open for 30 minutes and let it air dry or wrap it up in a saran or dry it with a blow dryer and wait for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, wash your hair thoroughly and apply conditioner to your hair. Wait for 5 minutes before you rinse it off.
- Air dry your hair and style it in whichever way you want.
While there are no possible risks involved in cellophane hair treatment, it is still a temporary treatment. The effect of this treatment goes away slowly as you wash you hair each time. But, it is worth it!