Hair fall is one of the biggest problems we all face. In today's environment where people are constantly bothered by pollution and busy lifestyle, it is becoming difficult to take good care of yourself. And, the worst affected by these are our skin and hair. Therefore, in order to take care of their hair and skin, people often resort to spa and salon treatments that, at times, might have a negative impact. So... what can one do in that case? The answer is pretty simple - resort to home remedies.
Home remedies work the best when it comes to hair care because they are completely safe to use and use all natural ingredients that are beneficial for your skin. One such amazing ingredient that works the best for hair fall is tomato.
Why Is Tomato Beneficial For Hair Care?
Tomato has a number of hair care benefits to offer - right from stopping hair fall and promoting hair growth to repairing dry and damaged hair, tomato has an array of benefits to offer. Listed below are some of the most amazing benefits of tomato for hair:
• Nourishes and repairs dry and damaged hair.
• Reduces hair fall.
• Puts an end to hair breakage and treats split ends.
• Promotes hair growth.
• Improves the elasticity of your hair.
• Makes hair stronger and longer.
• Stimulates healthy hair.
• Removes scalp odour.
• Lends a natural shine to your hair.
• Treats dandruff.
• Treats hair problems.
How To Use Tomato For Hair Fall?
Using tomato is one of the choicest options of women when it comes to common hair care problems like hair fall. You can simply take one tomato, extract its pulp and massage it on your scalp and leave it on for a few minutes. Later, you simply need to wash it off. This simple yet effective hair care hack can help you to get rid of hair fall in a few days. Besides, you can even make a hair pack at home using tomato.
Listed below is a simple, quick, and effective tomato hair pack recipe for problems like hair fall and dry and damaged hair.
• 1 tomato
• 2 tbsp lemon juice
• 2 tbsp castor oil
• 1 tsp coconut oil
How to do
• Take a tomato and extract its pulp. Set it aside.
• In a small bowl take lemon juice.
• Next, add castor oil and mix it well with the lemon juice.
• Lastly, add extra virgin coconut oil to the castor oil-lemon mix and blend all the ingredients together.
• Now, take the tomato pulp and mix it with the other ingredients and blend until it all forms a semi-thick, consistent paste. The tomato hair pack is now ready for application.
How to apply
• Comb your hair thoroughly, remove any knots (detangle it) and divide it into two sections - left and right. Begin with the left section first.
• Divide the left section into small sub-sections. Take one sub-section at a time.
• Apply the tomato pack on your scalp and hair with a brush. Cover all the sub-sections properly.
• Once done, move on to the right section and repeat the same procedure as the left one.
• Cover your head with a shower cap and leave it on.
• Wait for 30 minutes.
• Wash your hair with a mild sulphate-free shampoo and conditioner.
• Repeat this pack once a week for desired results.
Well, wasn't this tomato hair pack quite simple and easy to make and apply? Although this pack is easy to make, the results it gives are amazing! Do try this hair pack at home and for more such tips and tricks on hair care... you know the drill - like, share, and subscribe to Boldsky!
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!