TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Pulwama Attack — All-Party Meet Begins; Rajnath To Brief Opposition
- 2019 Honda Civic Review — Has The Magic Returned?
- India Vs Australia ODI — Rahul Returns To India Squad; Karthik & Jadeja Miss Out
- Gully Boy Friday Second Day Box Office Collection!
- Mi Pay Standalone App Arrives With MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM: Reports
- It Maybe Time For These Beaten Down Stocks To Rally
- Latent Autoimmune Diabetes In Adults
- To The Amazing Town Of Morbi In Gujarat
Do you experience hair fall and wonder what can you do to get rid of it? Do you often dream on long, strong, and thick hair? Well, hair fall can be quite a serious problem. And, to fight it off, you need some permanent solution - like using essential oil concoction on a daily basis and massaging your scalp with it.
Speaking of oils, have you ever tried using black seed oil for strong, beautiful, and healthy tresses? Well, if you haven't, it is time you start including black seed oil in your daily hair care routine ans see the amazing difference for yourself with prolonged use.
But before we move on to the part where we learn how to use black seed oil for hair growth, you must take a look at its amazing benefits.
Benefits Of Black Seed Oil For Hair
Black seed oil has a number of benefits to offer, which are listed below:
- It stimulates hair growth and makes your hair stronger and thicker
- It maintains the health of your scalp by strengthening your hair follicles
- It posses anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal properties that keep your scalp free from any kind of infections or irritation
- It deeply moisturises and nourishes your scalp
- It curbs hair fall
- It prevents premature greying of hair
- It conditions your hair and makes it soft, smooth, and manageable
- It prevents any kind of hair damage
How To Use Black Seed Oil For Hair Growth?
- 2 tbsp black seed oil
- 1 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 ½ tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp castor oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp honey
How to do
- In a bowl, add some black seed oil along with coconut oil and olive oil. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Next, add some castor oil to it and mix again. Note that castor oil is a bit sticky and might make the mixture a bit sticky too, but it is very good for hair growth.
- Next, add some honey to the oil concoction and blend well
- Lastly, add some lemon juice to the mixture and blend all the ingredients into one.
- Take generous amount of this mixture and massage it onto your scalp using your fingertips. Massage for about 20 minutes and let the mixture stay on your scalp and hair for another 10-15 minutes before you proceed to go for a hair wash using your regular shampoo and conditioner.
- Use this mixture for head massage twice a week for desired results.
Why this works
- Black seed oil helps to stimulate your hair follicles and makes it stronger. It also provides essential nutrients to your hair
- Since coconut oil has natural penetration properties, it seeps deep into your scalp and hair shafts and provides it with the necessary nourishment.
- Castor oil, on the other hand, is known for its hair growth-boosting properties. It thickens your hair and curbs hair fall.
- Olive oil has great hair conditioning properties and helps to soften your hair, making it smooth and silky. It also prevents hair damage and diminishes hair breakage and split ends.
- Rich in Vitamin C, lemon boosts collagen levels in your scalp and helps to maintain the pH balance of your scalp, thus curbing hair fall and promoting hair growth
- Honey is humectant that helps to seal the moisture in your hair and condition it, thus maintaining its health.