- Sports Review blunders haunt New Zealand against England
- Movies Adithya Varma Twitter Review: Here’s What Audiences Feel About The Dhruv Vikram Starrer!
- News Karnataka bypolls: 165 candidates in fray, Congress, BJP both have 15 candidates
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A71 Renders Surfaces Online With A Quad-Camera Setup
- Finance CSB Bank IPO Opens On 22 November: Things To Know
- Travel 10 Honeymoon Destinations In India – Let The Honeymoon Begin!
- Automobiles Mumbai Traffic Police To Arrest Motorists With Unpaid Traffic Fines: Too Strict?
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
If there's anything more annoying than hair fall for a woman when it comes to hair care, it is definitely dandruff. While there are so many medicated shampoos available in the market for treating and preventing dandruff, there are always some loopholes that prevent dandruff from getting completely treated. So... what is it that can help you get rid of dandruff forever? Well, the answer is quite simple. Try using home remedies as they are very effective and are completely safe and natural to use.
Speaking of home remedies, have you ever tried using banana for treating dandruff? If you haven't, you must definitely try it once. And, why you may ask? Well, there are a number of amazing benefits banana offers, some of which are listed below. But, before you move on to the benefits of bananas, here are some of the main reasons why dandruff occurs.
What Causes Dandruff?
Dandruff can be caused due to a number of factors, such as irritated skin, excess oil production in your skin or even not shampooing properly. Sometimes, when people wash their hair, they fail to remove shampoo or conditioner properly from their hair, which can also be one of the reasons for dandruff.
Moreover, dry skin can be another major cause of dandruff. Dry, dull or damaged skin can result in white flakes to appear on your scalp, thus worsening the case further. But, now it is possible to treat dandruff easily at home using simple home remedies like banana. Listed below are some of the benefits of banana and why it is beneficial for hair care.
Benefits Of Banana For Hair
• It treats dandruff
• It promotes hair growth
• It reduces hair fall
• It makes your hair strong, healthy, long, and shiny
• It moisturises your scalp
• It treats split ends and reduces hair breakage
• It revives dull and damaged hair
• It protects the natural elasticity of your hair
• It softens your hair
• It makes your hair manageable
How To Make Banana Hair Mask For Dandruff?
• 1 ripe banana
• 1 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 1 tbsp honey
• ½ tbsp lemon juice
How to do
• Take a ripe banana and cut it into small pieces. Now, mash those banana slices until they form a smooth creamy paste and it is free of any lumps. Set it aside.
• Now, in a small bowl take coconut oil.
• Next, add olive oil to the bowl and mix both the oils together.
• Now, add honey to the oil concoction and mix all the ingredients well.
• Lastly, add lemon juice to the mixture and again blend everything well.
• Now, take the mashed banana and add it to the mixture. Blend all the ingredients well until they form a smooth, creamy, and consistent paste. The banana hair pack is now ready for application.
How to apply
• Comb your hair properly to remove any knots formed in it.
• Divide your hair into two main sections - right and left. Work on one section at a time.
• Start with the left section first. Take all the hair from the left section and divide it into small sub-sections.
• Now use a brush to apply the pack on your hair. Cover each and every sub-section properly. Ensure that you apply the pack from roots to tips. Once you are done with the left section, move on to the right and apply the pack to the entire hair.
• Cover your head with a shower cap and let the pack rest for 30 minutes.
• Once the 30 minutes are over, wash your hair with a mild sulphate-free shampoo and conditioner.
• Repeat this pack once a week for desired results.
What an amazing way to get rid of dandruff in the easiest way, right? Well, who would have thought that a small fruit can do so such wonders for your hair. Using banana for treating dandruff is after all worth a try!