- 6 hrs ago Bhediya Schedule Wrap: Kriti Sanon Has Our Attention With Her Knitted Pink Cardigan
- 6 hrs ago Ram Navami 2021: Muhurta, Rituals and Significance Of This Festival
- 6 hrs ago Style Alert! Neha Kakkar Teams Her Favourite Green Dramatic Dress With Black Boots And It’s A Perfect Match
- 7 hrs ago Chaitra Navratri 2021: Maha Ashtami Puja Muhurta, Rituals and Significance
- Sports IPL 2021, CSK vs RR: Chennai Super Kings skipper MS Dhoni doesn't want anyone to say he's unfit
- Education UPSC EPFO Exam Postponed Due To Surge In COVID-19 Cases
- News PM Modi to meet COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers today as govt opens jabs for all above 18 years
- Movies Nakuul Mehta’s Wife Jankee Reveals Their Two-Month-Old Son Was Diagnosed With Bilateral Inguinal Hernia
- Automobiles 2022 Nissan GT-R Nismo Revealed: Features Aesthetic Changes and Performance Upgrades
- Technology Infinix Hot 10 Play With Helio G35 SoC Officially Announced; Price, Specifications
- Finance What is Cheque Bounce?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Lakshadweep In April 2021
Most of the people opt for a brownish shade on hair to get a different look. It is always recommended that you should prevent using chemical-based dyes or treatments on hair, as it may directly react with the harmful rays of the sun.
Instead of chemical treatments, you should opt for these natural ingredients or easy home remedies to colour your hair.
Check out some of the best home remedies to colour your hair naturally and safely and get the brownish tinge you've always been wanting.
1. Chamomile Tea
Using chamomile tea is a great ingredient that can help to colour your hair naturally. Take some chamomile tea bags and allow it to boil in water for sometime. Now switch off the flame and allow the water to cool down. Then, rinse your hair with this water after washing your hair. Repeat this remedy 2-4 times in a week to colour your hair naturally.
2. Cinnamon Powder
If you want to colour your hair and make it look slightly brown, then you should be using cinnamon powder. Take a handful of cinnamon powder and add it to a conditioner. Now mix the ingredients properly and apply on the hair. Wait for 15 minutes and then wash off with cold water.
If you want to colour your hair and get a light tinge, then you should be using vinegar. Vinegar helps to colour the hair and give it a nice look. Take one cup of vinegar and add one cup of water to it. Mix both the ingredients together and store this in a bottle. Now spray this on your hair or apply the mixture on your hair using a hair brush. Allow the water to dry and wash off with water after 60 minutes.
4. Honey And Olive Oil
Another effective remedy that can help to colour your hair naturally is using honey and olive oil. It helps to lighten the hair and also keep it soft all the time. Take ¼th cup of honey and mix it with ¼th cup of olive oil. Mix both the ingredients together and apply this mixture on the hair. Make sure you cover the roots as well. Wash off after 30-60 minutes with water. Using honey and olive oil mask is a safe way to lighten your hair naturally.
5. Honey And Vinegar
Using a solution of honey and vinegar can help to lighten your tresses easily. Take two cups of apple cider vinegar and add one cup of honey to it. Blend both the ingredients together and add two spoons of warm coconut oil to it. Mix well and apply the mixture on the hair and wrap your hair with a warm towel. Wait for 60 minutes and wash off with cold water. Shampoo the next day.
6. Baking Soda Paste
Using baking soda on hair can help to change the shade of your hair naturally and also detoxify your scalp. Take one cup of baking soda and add lemon juice to it. Keep on adding the juice until you get a thick baking soda paste. Now apply the mask on the scalp and make sure you cover the lower ends of the hair as well. Leave the mixture for 30 minutes and rinse off with cold water. Use shampoo and conditioner the next day for better results.
7. Salt Spray
Salt spray is an easy and inexpensive way to highlight your hair naturally. Take ¼th cup of warm water and add three spoons of table salt to it. Allow the salt to dissolve with the water completely and then use it on the hair. Store this solution in a bottle and spray it on your hair in sections. Allow the water to dry and wash off with cold water after 1-2 hours.