Beginning with the basics, argan oil is an extraction from the kernels of the Moroccan argan tree and can be used on the skin and hair for best results. Also known as liquid gold oil, the vitamin E and fatty acid content of this oil makes it good for direct use.
Today, we are discussing how to use argan oil on the hair. Well, alone argan oil cannot make much of a difference to the hair. Therefore, add some other ingredients and prepare the suggested argan oil-based hair recipes and you will surely see a big change in your present hair problems.
Before you hop on to prepare the argan oil-based hair recipes, please note you can only store it in a dark glass jar. In case you store argan oil or argan oil-based hair recipes that you will prepare in any other metal than glass or keep it in a well-lit place, then the oil will lose its properties and get spoiled.
Gather the dark glass bottles and add the following argan oil hair recipes in your hair care routine.
Argan Oil-Based Treatment Hair Oil Recipe
How to prepare?
1 small cup of hemp seed oil
1/2 cup of argan oil
10-15 drops of rosemary essential oil (flavour on you)
- You have to mix all the above-mentioned three kinds of oils in the right proportion to prepare this oil.
- The ratio of hemp seed oil and argan oil should be 2:1.
- End with a few drops of 10-15 drops of rosemary essential oil.
- Apply on hair, leave all night with hair cap and wash hair the following day.
Argan Oil-Based In-Store Conditioner Recipe
How to prepare?
1 cup of argan oil
3 cups of jojoba oil
1/2 small cup of water
A few drops of essential oil (optional)
A spray bottle
- This argan oil-based in-store conditioner can be prepared and stored in the spray bottle and used on frizzy hair whenever required.
- First mix the argan oil, jojoba oil, water and essential oil and put it in the spray bottle.
- Just spray little of it when your hair is unmanageable and comb.
Argan Oil-Based Hair Mask
How to prepare?
6 Tablespoons of olive oil (or coconut oil)
3 Tablespoons of argan oil
1 Tablespoon of raw and organic honey
A few drops of essential oil (flavour - of your choice)
- In the grinder, put all the ingredients of argan oil-based hair mask and blend them.
- The thick paste that you will get at the end is your argan oil-based hair mask.
- Some also heat up all the ingredients to prepare this mask, though that is a little risky.
- Apply on your hair by dividing it into sections, let it dry and wash.
- The argan oil-based hair mask specially works on split or damaged hair ends.
- Homemade Oil Remedies For Gray Hair
- Benefits Of Vitamin E For Skin
- Types Of Oil For Baby Massage That You Can Use
- Do You Know Why Your Hair Is So Oily?
- What Is The Healthiest Oil For Deep Frying? The Answer Will Surprise You
- Here Are The Oils That Can Help You Get Smooth Hair
- Does Vitamin C Oil Help Treat Acne?
- DIY Makeup Remover Recipes
- Ways To Use Almond Oil For A Brighter Complexion
- Amazing Essential Oils That Can Eliminate Stretch Marks
- 11 Foods You Should Never Refrigerate
- 10 DIY Coconut Oil Hair Masks For Extremely Dry Hair