- 1 hr ago Happy Birthday Karan Johar: Stylish Looks That Proves He Has Distinctive Fashion Sense
- 3 hrs ago Maharana Pratap Jayanti: 16 Lesser Known Facts About The Great Rajput King
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 25 May 2020
- 20 hrs ago What Are Mood Disorders? Its Types, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Movies Hina Khan Wishes Eid Mubarak With A Promise To Make The Best Biryani Ever
- News Cyclone Amphan: Kolkata residents continue to stage protest to restore power, water supply
- Sports La Liga boss wants June 11 Seville derby to restart season
- Automobiles Tata Gravitas Has Been Spotted Testing Ahead Of Its India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Finance Why Zee Entertainment Shares Could Fall On Tuesday?
- Technology Moto G8 Power Lite Vs Other Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Tired of rapidly thinning hair? Desperate to infuse life and volume back into your dead hair follicles? We have one word for you, cognac! Wondering how alcohol, which time and again, we have been advised to steer clear from, can all of a sudden be a way to make hair grow? Here is how!
Alcohol when combined with other concentrated chemicals in your hair care products works to strip hair of its natural oil, and makes it brittle and prone to breakage. However, cognac also an alcohol when used alone is packed with essential minerals, vitamins and calcium that will make your hair grow twice as faster. So, alcohol is definitely a tested way to grow your hair!
Also Read: Common Shampoo Mistakes That Ruin Your Hair!
Here is a DIY Cognac Honey Shampoo that will boost hair growth.
Alcohol present in our DIY cognac honey shampoo for hair growth has rich anti-bacterial, disinfectant and anti-inflammatory properties that works to cleanse the scalp of excess buildup, stimulates hair growth and keeps flaky dandruff at bay.
Carbohydrates present in this hair length increasing honey and alcohol shampoo adds volume and shine to the hair.
Calcium is like a building block stone for your teeth, bone and hair. It restores moisture back into your damaged hair, removing split ends and brittle hair.
Sodium present in cognac acts as a protective film that safeguards hair strands from harsh outside elements.
When you combine all the merits of cognac with the rich antioxidants and vitamins of honey, it becomes a revolutionary way to grow hair!
Without further ado, here is the DIY Shampoo recipe that will make your hair grow faster, longer and healthier.
- 1 cup organic baby shampoo
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 50ml cognac
How To Make
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together. Let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Moisten your hair. Using a brush apply the concoction through your hair and scalp.
- Let it rest for 5 minutes. Using the soft bud of your finger massage your scalp. It will lather up like your regular shampoo.
- Rinse your hair with cold water. Wash until all the residue clears out. Follow it up with a conditioner.
Though effective, this homemade shampoo to increase hair length is not for everyone. So, make sure to patch test it first to eliminate any chances of side effects.
If you have any alcohol based shampoo for hair growth do share it with us at the comment section below.