- 2 hrs ago 12 Types Of Roommates That One May Come Across And How To Deal With Them
- 9 hrs ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 9 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Raises Mercury Levels With Her Eclectic Fashion!
- 10 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- News Amid violence Jharkhand Assembly polls 2nd phase ended with 63.36% voters turnout
- Movies Aamir Khan Is Unrecognisable In His New Look From The Sets Of Laal Singh Chaddha
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Manchester United: Rashford and Martial land big win for Solskjaer
- Technology OnePlus Exporting 5G Smartphones From India: Report
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
To anyone with a mane, washing their hair would be as normal as eating a meal.
Some people use homemade hair-wash products to cleanse their hair, while the majority, these days, use shampoos!
There are literally hundreds of shampoo varieties out there that cater to the needs of every type of hair.
If you have thick, curly hair, there is a special shampoo to tame your tresses, and if you have fine hair, you can get a shampoo that can add a nice bounce to your mane!
Washing your hair is a must, at least twice a week, if you want to maintain healthy, radiant hair.
It is also important to buy the right kind of shampoo that is best suited for your hair type. Hence, using the wrong kind of shampoo may lead to further hair damage.
If you are using the right kind of shampoo, which is actually quite good, and yet you are experiencing hair problems, then the way you are shampooing your hair could also be the reason.
So, here are a few shampoo mistakes that you could be making, causing your hair to suffer more! Have a look.
1. Using Too Much Shampoo
Ideally, one should use just about 3 teaspoons of shampoo, regardless of the hair length, as using too much shampoo can leave behind a residue, which could potentially damage your hair and also make your scalp turn oily!
2. Not Diluting The Shampoo
It is always better to dilute the shampoo in some water and then use it on your hair. This habit will ensure that you do not use a lot of shampoo and also protect your hair from the damage done by the chemicals present in the shampoo.
3. Not Focusing More On The Scalp
Many of us tend to focus more on the hair tips, while shampooing, and tend to forget to cleanse out our scalps well. This habit can leave your scalp feeling oily and unclean, while making your hair tips dry.
4. Rinsing Off Too Quickly
After you shampoo your hair and lather up, massage your scalp for a few minutes and then let the shampoo remain on your hair, at least for 3 minutes, before washing it off, otherwise, the whole process can be ineffective and your hair will not be cleansed well.