- 4 hrs ago Alaya F Represents The Modern Indian Bride Through Her Recent Magazine Cover And How Beautifully!
- 5 hrs ago June 2020: Auspicious Housewarming Dates In This Month
- 5 hrs ago 5 Amazing Benefits Of Sunflower Oil For Skin
- 6 hrs ago June 2020: A List Of Popular Festivals That Will Be Celebrated In This Month
- Movies Vijay's Bigil Did Not Incur Losses: Confirms Producer Archana Kalpathi!
- Sports Kohli right guy to take Indian cricket forward, Stokes is best cricketer now: Botham
- News India, China don’t need US help to resolve border frictions: Chinese official media
- Technology Flipkart Sale: Must Check Out Discount Offers On Premium Smartphones
- Automobiles 2020 Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.83 Lakh
- Finance FM Sitharaman Launches Free Instant PAN Card Facility Using Aadhaar
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Keeping your locks manageable post workout no longer has to be a nightmare, thanks to the quick tricks we've curated to refresh your hair.
Two things can happen to our mane when we workout; first, it stands on ends like a grisly bear, and second, scalp becomes a wonderland of sweat, grime and grease.
Don't sweat it, just yet. Both the situations can be controlled, all you need to be is a little proactive and smart in your approach.
You can effectively skip having to wash hair at all your post workout sessions, if you are mindful of the kind of hairstyles you opt for and of course your hair texture.
However, post workout hair care all boils down to the how soppy you are at the scalp. If you are someone who tends to be excessively oily, you may have to go for a mild cleansing shampoo.
If not, dry shampoo can get the work done. Whatever the case may be, here are some quick tips on how to sweat-proof your hair post a workout session!
Play With Hairstyles
Decide what kind of look you are looking to create after workout, and accordingly, opt for a hairstyle for the workout session. For instance, if you want voluminous curls, go for a messy top knot. And if you want smooth hair on the top and wavy down, go for a simple braid that starts at the nape of your neck. Let your hair loose after the session, prep it here and there, blot out the sweat with a soft towel and you are good to go.
Pin Your Fringe
If you are sporting a bang or fringe, pull it, twirl it slightly and secure it in the back with a bobby pin. Post workout, pull the pin out, blot it with a paper towel and your bangs are ready to bounce.
Smoothen The Frizz
An inevitable part of sweat is frizzy hair and here is a quick-fix you will thank us for. Take a few drops of non-greasy oil, we suggest jojoba oil, in the palm of your hand. Sparingly apply it to the ends of your hair, and then comb it through.
Use Cornstarch Powder As A Dry Shampoo
Sprinkle some cornstarch power on your scalp, massage it gently, fluff your hair and remove the excess. And then comb it through. It will blot out the excess grease from your scalp, right off. You can also use baby powder instead.
You can manage the frizz, but cannot neutralize the odour. This is precisely why you need a hair refresher, as it hydrates hair, conditions the frizz, plus it smells amazing.
Weekly Deep Conditioning
Your hair is going through a lot, and the regular shampoo and conditioning is just not enough. You need something more potent and we suggest you give this deep-conditioning mask a try.
Take egg white in a bowl, add a few drops of lemon juice and a tablespoon of olive oil. Apply it evenly through your scalp and hair. Let it sit for an hour. Shampoo and condition later.
So, if you have any more herbal remedies to tame frizzy hair post a workout session, do share with us in the comment section below.