- 9 hrs ago Aamna Sharif Or Surbhi Chandna, Whose Pretty Floral Dress Would You Like To Flaunt At The Party?
- 9 hrs ago World Population Day 2020: Know About The History, Theme And Significance Of This Day
- 10 hrs ago Anushka Sharma Exudes Fresh And Lively Vibes In Her Beach-Perfect Breezy Outfits
- 11 hrs ago 7 Sure Ways To Decide Who You Can Trust
- Sports England vs West Indies, 1st Test, Day 3 Highlights: Dowrich, Brathwaite fifties help tourists tighten grip
- Movies Charu Asopa On Her Marriage With Rajeev Sen: He Has Moved Out, But I Am Still Staying In The House
- News WHO lauds Dharavi, Asia's largest slum for breaking COVID-19 transmission chain
- Technology Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Listed On Amazon India Website: Launch Imminent?
- Automobiles MG Motor Launches MG-SEWA Parents First Initiative: To Sanitise Owner’s Parent’s Cars
- Finance Nifty Ends Lower Dragged Down By Banks
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In July 2020
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
There are several different hair types. Curly, wavy or straight or even a combination of the three. But sometimes, regardless of anything you do, your hair texture would be ruined. In this article, we will be letting you know how to improve hair texture naturally.
Today, people have very little time to actually take care of their hair, which leads to the hair texture getting spoiled. Hair that feels rough and dry is what tells you that the texture of your hair needs nourishment and care.
With the right amount of both, and time, you can get back your hair texture and make it more softer. Here are simple home remedies that you could try.
The best part is that all these remedies would be really safe to use because they are natural and wouldn't harm anyone, even people with really sensitive hair and skin.
Another good thing about natural remedies is that they are cost-effective. Though sometimes going to the salon for a hair treatment is all we need, it isn't something that everyone can afford. That's where natural remedies step in.
Have a look at all the natural ways to improve hair texture.
1. Castor Oil: Castor oil contains omega fatty acids and some minerals that are really important if you have hair that is dry, damaged and has bad texture. Use it at least once every week for best results.
2. Aloe Vera: Aloe vera is one of the few ingredients that can solve multiple problems. Apply it on the ends of your hair either before or after you shampoo. This will leave your hair soft and the texture would be better in no time.
3. Coconut Oil: When in doubt about what to use for your hair, use coconut oil! It always works without fail. This is actually one of the best remedies to improve your hair texture naturally.
4. Almond Oil: Almond oil is really good for the hair and it even helps get rid of dry scalp and even dandruff. Using it regularly can help improve its texture and make the hair soft and silky.
5. Mayonnaise: Mayonnaise is one of the best natural conditioners to use on the hair. This will improve your hair texture for sure, if you can deal with the slightly sour smell.
6. Egg: Use egg whites on your hair to get smoother and softer hair texture fast. This is one of the fastest ways to improve the texture of your hair.
7. Olive Oil: Olive oil is such a good remedy because of how easily available it is. It is used for cooking, so it is available in most kitchens. Massage your scalp with olive oil, once every week, to make sure that the texture of your hair remains good.
8. Argan Oil: Argan oil is one of the richest and best oils for your hair. Massage your strands with argan oil to get softer hair really fast.