- 38 min ago Viral Infections May Promote Alzheimer's Like Diseases: Study
- 51 min ago Hum Do Hamare Do Promotions: Kriti Sanon’s Aqua Gown Is What You Can Bookmark For Tropical Holidays
- 1 hr ago Sara Ali Khan And Janhvi Kapoor Doll Up In Party Dresses For Ranveer Singh’s Show, The Big Picture
- 2 hrs ago IMF Chief Economist Gita Gopinath To Quit Job, Plans To Return To Harvard University
- Finance What Is The Difference Between Futures and Options Trading
- Movies Sara Ali Khan And Janhvi Kapoor Are Pure BFF Goals In These Lovely Pictures
- News India has a protective shield of 100 crore vaccine doses: PM Modi
- Sports T20 World Cup 2021: Big shame that we don't have Stokes, Archer for tournament, says Roy
- Technology Moto G51 5G Key Features Leaked Online; 50MP Triple Camera, FHD+ Display In Tow
- Education Kerala TET Result Released For May 2021 Session
- Travel Top Wedding Destinations In India
- Automobiles Mahindra XUV700 Crosses 65000 Bookings In Just Two Weeks
There are several different hair types. Curly, wavy or straight or even a combination of the three. But sometimes, regardless of anything you do, your hair texture would be ruined. In this article, we will be letting you know how to improve hair texture naturally.
Today, people have very little time to actually take care of their hair, which leads to the hair texture getting spoiled. Hair that feels rough and dry is what tells you that the texture of your hair needs nourishment and care.
With the right amount of both, and time, you can get back your hair texture and make it more softer. Here are simple home remedies that you could try.
The best part is that all these remedies would be really safe to use because they are natural and wouldn't harm anyone, even people with really sensitive hair and skin.
Another good thing about natural remedies is that they are cost-effective. Though sometimes going to the salon for a hair treatment is all we need, it isn't something that everyone can afford. That's where natural remedies step in.
Have a look at all the natural ways to improve hair texture.
1. Castor Oil: Castor oil contains omega fatty acids and some minerals that are really important if you have hair that is dry, damaged and has bad texture. Use it at least once every week for best results.
2. Aloe Vera: Aloe vera is one of the few ingredients that can solve multiple problems. Apply it on the ends of your hair either before or after you shampoo. This will leave your hair soft and the texture would be better in no time.
3. Coconut Oil: When in doubt about what to use for your hair, use coconut oil! It always works without fail. This is actually one of the best remedies to improve your hair texture naturally.
4. Almond Oil: Almond oil is really good for the hair and it even helps get rid of dry scalp and even dandruff. Using it regularly can help improve its texture and make the hair soft and silky.
5. Mayonnaise: Mayonnaise is one of the best natural conditioners to use on the hair. This will improve your hair texture for sure, if you can deal with the slightly sour smell.
6. Egg: Use egg whites on your hair to get smoother and softer hair texture fast. This is one of the fastest ways to improve the texture of your hair.
7. Olive Oil: Olive oil is such a good remedy because of how easily available it is. It is used for cooking, so it is available in most kitchens. Massage your scalp with olive oil, once every week, to make sure that the texture of your hair remains good.
8. Argan Oil: Argan oil is one of the richest and best oils for your hair. Massage your strands with argan oil to get softer hair really fast.