- 1 hr ago Besharam Bewaffa Promotions: Divya Khosla Kumar Gives Winter Fashion Goals In Her Super Cute Sweater Dress
- 4 hrs ago Horoscope 2021: Love And Marriage Astrological Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 02 December 2020
- 16 hrs ago Are Berries Effective In Preventing And Managing Diabetes?
- Movies Rahul Roy Shifted Out Of ICU; Actor's Brother-In-Law Says He Is Out Of Danger
- News Will be ready to hit ground running on day 1 with new economic team: Harris
- Automobiles All-New Nissan Magnite Launched In India: Introductory Prices Start At Rs 4.99 Lakh
- Finance Nifty Metal Trades Strong; Posted 25% Gains In November Month
- Technology Samsung Launches New Programs For Customers In India
- Sports India vs Australia | Is 3rd ODI a dead rubber? Truth is far from it
- Education CAT Answer Key 2020: Check CAT Exam Answer Key 2020 Slot 1, 2 And 3
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
From treating scalp rashes, removing flaky dandruff to reducing hair fall, neem oil is your answer to just about all your hair care woes. Here are some ways to use neem oil on scalp.
Now, one of the mistakes people tend to do is use neem oil directly onto the scalp. Neem oil is very concentrated, which needs to be diluted to get the right balance to be used on hair. Otherwise, it can do more damage than any good.
And that is precisely why we are here to guide you on the right way to use neem oil. But, before we do so, you need to know exactly what neem oil can do to your hair.
Neem has strong antibacterial and antifungal properties, which remove flaky dandruff, soothe rashes, kill infection-causing bacteria and restore the pH balance of the scalp.
Furthermore, it has a strong amount of triglyceride compound, which reduces hair fall, making your mane more silkier, stronger and shinier.
And it is not just the leaves, but even the bark, stem, fruit, every single part of the neem tree that can give you some incredible benefits.
So, have a look at the ways to use neem oil on scalp.
Hair Growth Oil
- Take ½ a cup of coconut oil, mix in 1 tablespoon of neem oil and 10 drops of almond oil.
- Heat it in a low flame for 2 minutes.
- Allow it to cool in room temperature.
- When lukewarm, massage it to your scalp and hair length.
- Let the herbal neem hair oil mixture sit for an hour and then shampoo and condition.
- Take 1 tablespoon of amla powder, 1 tablespoon of fenugreek seed powder, 10 drops of tea tree oil and a teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Using little amount of water, mix all the ingredients into a smooth paste.
- Wet your hair and apply the DIY neem mask.
- Tie your hair in a loose bun, and let the mask sit for an hour.
- Later, rinse it out thoroughly with a mild shampoo.
- Follow this neem hair mask recipe, twice a week.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of neem oil to your shampoo.
- Shake it well before using.
- With each usage, your hair will become smoother and silkier.
Itchy Scalp Mask
- Mix 4 to 5 drops of neem oil to a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Massage it to your scalp.
- Let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Later, rinse it out with a mild shampoo.
- Take one egg white, add in 20 drops of neem oil.
- Beat it into a fluffy consistency.
- Slightly dampen your hair and apply the mask.
- Let it sit until your hair becomes crunchy.
- Shampoo and condition as usual.
Lice Clearing Mask
- Another simple way to use neem oil in hair is to dilute it with water.
- Take a tablespoon of neem oil and mix it with an equal quantity of water.
- Using a cotton ball, douse your scalp with the solution.
- Let it sit for an hour.
- Using a nit comb, take the lice out, and rinse your hair with a clarifying shampoo.
Hair Loss Mask
- Soak neem leaves in water for 15 minutes and grind it into a fine paste.
- Add a few drops of essential oil to your mask.
- Slightly drizzle your scalp with water and apply the mask from the root to tip.
- Let the mask penetrate deep into your scalp for an hour.
- Later, rinse it clean with a mild clarifying shampoo.