- 49 min ago Hina Khan Looks Insanely Beautiful In Her Ivory Leaf-Patterns Sari
- 2 hrs ago Grammys 2020: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Impresses In A Satin Gown But Disappoints In A Sequin Kimono
- 5 hrs ago 9 Interesting Health Benefits Of Pecans
- 6 hrs ago 12 Home Remedies For COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Sports Martin Guptill swears at Yuzvendra Chahal in Hindi on live TV
- Finance Centre To Increase Deposit Insurance To Rs. 5 Lakh, Pay More On Bank Failure
- Movies Hrithik Roshan's Mother Pinkie Roshan Shakes A Leg To 'Ghungroo' Song At Sunaina's Birthday Bash
- News Explained: Who is this gynecologist from Ladakh who was awarded the Padma Bhushan
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Imaginator Launched: Five Options To Customize Your Altroz At The Factory
- Technology Poco X2 Possibly With Snapdragon 730g To Be Unveiled On February 4
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Greying hair at early 20's? Time to up your hair care game and go for something potent. And with potent we don't mean toxic chemicals, we mean home remedies for grey hair!
Pigmentation of the hair is decided by a hormone called melanin. There are several factors that can slow down the melanocyte activity including age, genetic predisposition, hormonal fluctuation, toxic hair care products, exposure to UV rays, stress, amongst others!
When it comes to home remedies there are only two ingredients we can think of - coconut oil and lemon juice. Packed with nutritional properties, these two ingredients can pretty-much reverse signs of greying.
Coconut oil is packed with lauric acid, which is known to cleanse the scalp of sebum build-up, stimulate blood flow, promote regeneration of new hair follicles and restore hair shafts of its natural pigments.
Similarly, lemon juice contains vitamin C, citric acid, flavonoids and vitamin B complex, all of which hydrates, repairs and nourishes the hair shaft!
Now that you know precisely what these ingredients can do for your hair, lets get down to the coconut oil and lemon juice mask recipe for grey hair.
Take 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in a bowl. Depending on your hair length and thickness, adjust the content.
Cut a ripe lemon in half and squeeze out the juice in the bowl containing coconut oil.
Using a fork stir. Keep stirring until the ingredients blend well!
Divide your hair in small sections and apply the solution liberally through your scalp and hair length. Massage using the soft pad of your fingers.
Let the solution get absorbed into the scalp at least for an hour. Later, shampoo and condition as usual. To really see a difference in grey hair, use this coconut hair mask at least once a week.
If you have any more tips on how to treat grey hair naturally, do share it with us, in the comment section below!