- 39 min ago Studies Show Cabbage Can Reduce The Risk Of Certain Cancers
- 1 hr ago Pongal 2020: Kajol And Other Divas Have Pongal-Perfect Outfit Suggestions For You
- 2 hrs ago Are You Cleaning Your Jade Roller? Here’s How To Clean Your Jade Roller And Why Should You Do It
- 2 hrs ago What Does Your Handshake Reveal About Your Personality
- Finance 5 Best Health Insurance Plans in India
- News Shocking UP crime: Two women’s bodies found, one burnt; another without clothes, doused with acid
- Movies Epic Fam Jam: 5 Reasons Why You Need To Attend India's Biggest Fan Festival
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Get Exciting Deals On OnePlus 7T Series, OnePlus 7 Pro
- Sports Sania Mirza and Nadiia Kichenok grab Hobart International title
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
The mantle of hair on your head is a prized possession for every woman in the world. Whether your hair is dry or in good condition looking after it is a must. There are certain tips one needs to follow to look after hair.
These home remedies for proper hair care should be balanced with a diet. Consuming foods rich in protein and nutrients will provide better texture to your tresses too. Furthermore, if you have long hair with perpetual split ends trimming it once every 45 days is a must.
It is also safe for you to opt for natural ingredients rather than spending big bucks on chemical based products. Hair needs to be treated with care and only natural remedies will provide your locks with proper nourishment.
Here are a few tips on how to look after your hair. Take a look:
Water Your Hair
It is essential to drink 7-8 glasses of water a day. Water helps to make your skin glow and is one of the best ways to prevent your hair from splitting. Water also hydrates the scalp and prevents a dry and itchy head.
Trim Your Locks
It is important to trim your locks every 45 days to get rid of splits and dry hair. This method generates new hair and helps make your tresses look nice and healthy.
Apply oil on your hair and scalp. Natural oils like coconut and almond oil adds volume and thickness. When you aplly these natural oils, cover your head with a shower cap for hour or so and then rinse your hair well with warm water.
Beware Of Combing
Use a wide toothed comb to brush your hair. Never comb wet hair as it leads to breakage, split ends and hair fall.
Drying Your Tresses
We Indians have the habit of drying our hair with a rough towel in order to remove the excess water. According to experts a rough towel will make the hair dry and absorbs natural oils from the scalp.
Condition Your Hair
It is necessary to use a conditioner after shampooing. It will help to make your hair feel soft and wavy. Natural conditioners are the best as they don't contain chemicals.
It is best to avoid curling and straightening irons on your hair. But, if you do it is essential to use a heat protecting product like a gel or spray. This helps to prevent the hair from splitting.