- Movies Dil Raju Gets Married For The Second Time In A Private Ceremony
- News CAA protests: At midnight hearing, Delhi HC directs safe passage of injured victims to hospitals
- Sports Bangladesh cricket chief urges Mushfiqur to tour Pakistan
- Finance Sensex Slumps 220 Points As Coronavirus Jitters Continue
- Technology Realme X50 Pro 5G Is India's First Smartphone With ISRO's NaVIC Navigation Support
- Automobiles New 2020 Honda Dio BS6 Launched In Bangalore: Prices Start At Rs 64,584
- Travel 8 Best Summer Beach Destinations In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
It is a fact that man still hasn't discovered the actual reason behind baldness. Some of the reasons that most of us believe in are chemicals in the shampoo, poor blood circulation to the head, poor nutrition, stress and genetics.
Well, if studies are to be believed, then one reason behind baldness could be genes. If your ancestors are bald, then the risk factor may increase. Though this reason cannot be totally relied upon, some experts say that the maternal ancestors can be one reason.
Is baldness always genetic? Well, there are also cases where some subjects never went bald even when ancestors from both the sides of the parents were bald.
Some studies say that men above the age of 55 have a high chance of experiencing pattern badness simply due to the age factor. Hair loss at an alarming level is known as male pattern baldness.
It all starts with a receding hairline. Then, the hair becomes thinner in the area (at the centre of the head). Then a patch forms in the area where all the hair is gone. This is how baldness occurs.
Now, let us discuss some interesting facts about baldness.
Facts About Baldness
Fact # 1
A study found that nearly 42% of men experience hair loss after the age of 35. A study says that every man may experience some amount of hair loss at least once during his lifetime.
Fact # 2
Vitamin deficiencies can trigger hair loss which may lead to baldness. Malnutrition can trigger baldness.
Fact # 3
Stress can also contribute to excessive levels of hair loss. There are situations where some people lost patches of hair only due to stress.
Fact # 4
All of us lose at least 60-90 hair follicles on a daily basis. This is a part of the wear and tear of the hair.
Fact # 5
Even everyday combing and shampooing can cause hair loss at a negligible level. But some of us seldom notice it; those who notice may worry about it.