- News Make them convert to Islam and if they refuse let them pay jizya says Qatari professor
- Sports FIFA World Cup 2022: Germany star says their exit feels like a 'horror movie'
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Salman Khan’s Show To Have No Eliminations This Week?
- Technology Scientists Find Black Hole Shooting Light Toward Earth: Why It Matters?
- Finance Kotak Securities Recommends Buy This Midcap NBFC Stock, Sees Robust Gains Up To 32%
- Automobiles Hyundai Sales Report November 2022 - Sales Up By 36.4%
- Education ISC Datesheet 2023 Released: Get Class 12 Time Table Here
- Travel Without These Checklist Your Winter Packing Is Incomplete, Have A Look
It is the season of oranges. Apart from being healthy, the juicy citrus fruit is famous for its beauty benefits as well. Most of us know that oranges as well as its peel is used to make many face packs. Both oranges and its peel are used as a chief or one of the ingredients to make many face packs.
However, it would be interesting to know that the oranges are good for the hair as well. You can either use the pulp, juice or even the peels of this citrus fruit. Most commonly, the waste orange peels are dried under the sun and then grounded into a fine powder.
Apart from being rich in Vitamin C which makes it good for the skin, oranges are also rich in essential nutrients which strengthens the hair. There are many hair benefits of oranges. You either consume it or apply it, oranges can be good for the overall body.
When it comes to hair, oranges offer numerous benefits like it acts as a natural conditioner. Applying orange juice makes the hair shiny, strong and soft. Moreover, if you suffer from the most common hair problem which is hair loss, then you must apply oranges.
Oranges are also used to get rid of dandruff. Here are some amazing hair benefits of oranges which makes it a perfect citrus fruit for beauty.
Hair Benefits Of Oranges:
Oranges contain Vitamin C and bioflavonoids which aids blood circulation in the scalp. This is turn increases hair growth and reduces hair fall. Moreover, folic acid in oranges stimulates hair growth.
Mix orange juice with honey and water. Apply this mixture on the shampooed hair and leave for 10-15 minutes.
If your hair falls easily and is not strong from the roots, you can apply the citrus fruit, oranges.
If you want thick, strong and shiny hair, then use the citrus fruit. Mix orange juice with milk or honey and apply on the hair. Leave for 2-25 minutes and then wash. Follow up with a conditioner.
You can also use orange peel to reduce one of the common hair problems which is dandruff. Make a paste of orange peel and lemon and apply on the scalp 25 minutes before shampooing.
You can also orange peels to clean the scalp and hair. Soak the grounded orange peel in water overnight and apply it on the hair and scalp next morning. Leave for 30 minutes and rinse.
If your scalp is oily and you want to make it smell good, then use orange juice or its dried peels. The citrus fruit is known for its aroma which leaves behind in the hair.
- hair careThe Six Cardinal Rules Of Haircare
- hair careSleek Straight Hairstyle Is In: Here’s How You Can Get It At Home!
- hair careHow To Avoid 5 Common Hair Oiling Mistakes
- hair careJacqueline Fernandez's Go-To Haircare Ingredients Are Egg White And Beer: Ways To Add It To Your Hair Care
- hair careDeepika Padukone Haircare Tips: Simple Coconut Oil Massage Is THE Solution For Dry, Weak Hair
- men fashionActor Dheeraj Dhoopar Speaks About His New Hairstyle In Sherdil Shergill
- hair careDeepika Padukone To Priyanka Chopra: The Short Hairstyles Guide From B-Town Divas
- hair careIs Amla Oil Good For Hair Growth? Ways To Use It
- make up tipsClean Girl Beauty: The Beauty Trend That Hailey Bieber & Gigi Hadid Made Famous
- hair careDIY Coffee Hair Masks For Beautiful Locks
- hair careDeepika Padukone To Kareena Kapoor Khan, Learn To Replicate Their Rope Braid Ponytail Hairdo
- hair care6 Easy Ways To Add Volume To Your Hair