- 14 min ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas And Kim Kardashian West Will Inspire You To Buy Warm And Soft Coats
- 44 min ago Ananya Panday And Bhumi Pednekar’s Chic Outfits Are Ideal For Casual Parties
- 1 hr ago Asha Parekh Exudes Regal Vibes With Her Resplendent Silk Saris
- 2 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Glittering Ivory Badla Sari Is Absolutely What We Want To Own
- Movies Gaurav Gera On Neha Kakkar's Body-shaming Video: We Were Given Lines To Enact By Writers & Channel
- Finance Here’s Why You Should Preserve The Receipts/Bills Of Your Gold Purchase
- News Hyderabad vet rape-murder case: What we know so far
- Sports Liverpool's century under Klopp, groundhog day for Spurs – the Premier League Data Diary
- Technology Huawei Plans To Add More Stores In Tier 3 Cities In 2020
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
To Get The Wet Look Of Hair Check Out These Styling Wet Hair Tips -
1. Say you have a party to attend and were drenched in rain, not to worry, here's a simple tip -
- With a clean towel dry the hair well.
- Comb only the front portion and wear a shiny clip. This simple hairstyle looks nice for teens and short hair women.
2. Sometimes due to the damp climate, your hair doesn't get dried quickly so what you can do is retain the damp hair look and with that -
- Apply a hair conditioner or a hair softener lotion. This helps in providing the shine to the hair.
- You can even apply a refined hair oil (coconut oil). This helps in giving a greasy wet hair look.
3. Short hair women can get a spike hair look by applying a gel.
4. To retain the style of your wet hair. It is best to apply oil generously prior to bath and rinse just a once. This helps in retaining some oil in hair thus keeping your hairstyle damp for a long time. For straight hair this is an easy trick to get the Priety Zinta "Dil Chahta Hair Look".
5. Sometimes too much oil on hair also gives a virtual wet hair look so what one can do is apply a little baby powder to the hair. This gives a bouncy dry hair look.