- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift Brochure Leaked: Will Arrive In Four Trims, Nine Colours
- News Muslims from Pakistan, Bangladesh should be thrown out of country: Shiv Sena
- Sports Mourinho unhappy with timing of Premier League break for Spurs
- Technology Forget 5G, Japan To Launch 6G Wireless Technology By 2030
- Movies Disco Raja Day 1 Worldwide Collections: Ravi Teja's Film Gets A Good Start
- Travel 7 Popular Indian Landmarks To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance 5 Best International Equity Mutual Funds In India
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
To Get The Wet Look Of Hair Check Out These Styling Wet Hair Tips -
1. Say you have a party to attend and were drenched in rain, not to worry, here's a simple tip -
- With a clean towel dry the hair well.
- Comb only the front portion and wear a shiny clip. This simple hairstyle looks nice for teens and short hair women.
2. Sometimes due to the damp climate, your hair doesn't get dried quickly so what you can do is retain the damp hair look and with that -
- Apply a hair conditioner or a hair softener lotion. This helps in providing the shine to the hair.
- You can even apply a refined hair oil (coconut oil). This helps in giving a greasy wet hair look.
3. Short hair women can get a spike hair look by applying a gel.
4. To retain the style of your wet hair. It is best to apply oil generously prior to bath and rinse just a once. This helps in retaining some oil in hair thus keeping your hairstyle damp for a long time. For straight hair this is an easy trick to get the Priety Zinta "Dil Chahta Hair Look".
5. Sometimes too much oil on hair also gives a virtual wet hair look so what one can do is apply a little baby powder to the hair. This gives a bouncy dry hair look.