- 38 min ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- 1 hr ago Dating An Aquarian? 8 Things That You Can Expect In Your Relationship
- 2 hrs ago Studies Show Cabbage Can Reduce The Risk Of Certain Cancers
- 2 hrs ago Pongal 2020: Kajol And Other Divas Have Pongal-Perfect Outfit Suggestions For You
- Movies John Abraham Feels Celebrities Should Speak Responsibly; ‘Don’t Go About Belting Crap,’ He Says
- Finance HousingForAll.com: All You Need To Know About The Govt’s Website To Buy Ready Flats
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A50s, Galaxy A70s Get Up To Rs. 3,000 Discount At Offline Stores
- News Modi flag bearer of Indian culture, tradition: HM Amit Shah in Karnataka
- Sports Rumour Has It: Barca, Juve in Rakitic-Bernardeschi swap talks
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
For those women who are working and want a profesional yet classy hairstyle, then these tips given below will be of use to you. The work hairstyles for women will not take up too much of time.
1.Pony tails – To get the perfect pony tail work hairstyle, was your hair gently with a mild shampoo and use a conditioner thereafter. Blow dry your hair and with the help of curlers, curl the bottom of the hair. Let it be for sometime and when you remove it you will see a soft curl. Use a hairspray after you have combed the top part of your hair into a little pony tail. This hairstyle is best for working women.
2.Bun – This type of style for work hairstyle will look messy if you do not put the hair bun properly. To make the bun more interesting, first put a pony tail and gently coil the hair into a circle and roll it to the middle of the head. Decorate the bun with a fancy clip or a coloured stick.
3.Braids – This might take up a lot of time. Braids for work hairstyle can be done on long and medium length hair. The french braid is the most common braid hairstyle. After you have washed your hair gently with a mild shampoo, divide your hair into three parts and intertwine it like a rope. Towards the end of the braid, use an elastic band or a ribbon to tie it up. Braids looks neat on young working women.
4.Loose Hair – This is the easiest work hairstyle. All you have to do is to have fun with the conditioner after you wash your hair. Let the conditioner be in your hair for about 10 minutes and then rinse with lukewarm water. Comb gently and you will see your hair soft and natural. Let loose for the day to look stunning.
5.Curl Straight hair – This type of hairstyle is for medium or long hair. All you have to do is to straighten the hair and then curl it gently at the bottom so that it looks natural and beautiful. This type of hairstyle will look classy especially for young working women.
These work hairstyles is the easiest and sure does not take up time. Try out the latest work hairstyles and make a work Style statement.