- Sports South Africa Women beat India by 5 wickets in tri-series final; batters disappoint in summit clash
- Finance UPI Security Tips: SBI Offers Top 6 Tips For Making UPI Transactions Secure
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Shiv Thakare Suffers Trouble In Eyes Post Torture Task; Archana, Priyanka Choudhary Injured
- News Taliban appreciates Indian Budget 2023
- Technology Realme 10 Pro 5G Coca Cola Edition Design Revealed, Set to Launch Next Week
- Travel Ultimate Ancient Landmarks to Add to Your Bucket List
- Education TNDTE Diploma Result Announced; Check Details Here
- Automobiles Hyundai Creta, Alcazar Updated – Gets New Diesel Engine & More Features
The first whiff of your favourite fragrance is enticing when you apply it before going out. However, as it fades over the course of the evening, it is almost impossible to discern the scent, which is a complete bummer when you want to show off how amazing your newly-bought fragrance smells.
To begin with, the longevity of your perfume depends on the type of fragrance, the composition of the scent, and even the temperature and humidity of the environment and the nose. In other words, some scents are meant to last longer than others.
Shower Hacks To Make Your Fragrance Last Longer
Experts suggest that something with rich, lasting base notes such as amber, vanilla, and musk will last longer than a light floral; eau de parfums tend to last longer than eau de toilettes because of their heavier formulas), and their staying power can be directly impacted by the weather as well.
Regardless of the fragrance you wear, there is a way to make it last all day. Check out these shower hacks to make your fragrance last longer.
Step 1: Choose a body wash that contains the same scent notes as your perfume
a) In order to extend the life of your fragrance, you need to start the journey in the shower.
b) Choose a body wash or scrub that has a similar fragrance profile to the perfume you intend to wear for the day.
c) In addition to extending the longevity of your perfume, layering different skincare products that match the scent notes of your perfume can help the fragrance last a long time.
d) It is possible to extend the longevity of perfume on the skin by combining it with complementary, fragranced personal care.
e) Following the selection of your favourite body wash, lather it up, rinse it off, and proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Apply a body lotion with the same scent
a) Using the same principles of fragrance layering, choose a body lotion or cream that contains notes that are similar to your perfume and body wash.
b) The lotion should smell like jasmine if you intend to wear jasmine perfume that day.
c) Remember, wet skin will allow the lotion to penetrate more deeply and leave behind a stronger scent if you apply it to it before you have towelled off.
d) Lastly, before going out, spray the fragrance onto your pulse points, apply moisturizer on top of the perfume, and spray a final spritz.
And that's it guys, you should be smelling like a thousand bucks now every time you go out!
- skin careThe Right Temperature To Take A Shower In, For Glowing Skin
- wellnessIs Bathing Everyday Necessary For Good Health?
- wellnessReasons Why You Should Shower Soon After A Dip In The Ocean
- skin careIs Taking A Hot Water Shower Daily Good For Your Skin? 7 Reasons It May Not Be A Good Idea
- wellnessHow To Deal With Alcohol Withdrawal Syndrome
- pulseJilted Lover Spends A Month In A Car Outside Ex-girlfriend's House Sans Shower
- reviewsThe Secret For Great Showering Experience Is Now Out!
- wellnessIs Showering Every Day Good For You?
- wellnessCold Shower Benefits You Need To Know
- body careShower Tricks That Benefit Your Skin And Hair The Best
- wellness8 Awesome Health Hacks
- wellnessReasons To Stop Taking Hot Showers