- 36 min ago The Brit Awards 2021: Dua Lipa Makes A Retro Splash With Her Yellow Dress And Puffed Hairdo; Wins Big!
- 1 hr ago Bulletproof Coffee Recipe: Here’s How You Can Make It Some Simple Steps
- 2 hrs ago All You Need To Know About Sputnik V, A New COVID-19 Vaccine Approved In India
- 3 hrs ago Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Mantras And Shlokas To Chant On Akshaya Tritiya
- Education Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Know The Significance Behind The Celebration Of This Festival
- News Bengal Governor visiting Cooch Behar to disrupt peace: TMC
- Sports Arjuna winning former TT player V Chandrasekhar dies due to COVID complications; Sathiyan, Sharath condole
- Travel Places To Visit In Puducherry In May 2021
- Finance April CPI Inflation Softens To 4.29 Per Cent; March IIP Spikes To 22 Percent
- Movies Salman Khan's Radhe: Your Most Wanted Bhai Will Not Be Screened In Hyderabad Theatres, Here's Why
- Automobiles Piaggio India Opens 100 dealerships In 100 Days: A New Milestone Achieved!
- Technology Poco M3 Pro 5G Launch Scheduled On May 19; Another Rebranded Redmi Smartphone?
Nature has provided us with some amazing plants that have mind-boggling properties to benefit our skin and hair. While we are running around finding the perfect product and treatment for our beauty issues, the blessings of mother nature elude us.
We know many of these plants but are yet to explore their benefits. These plants can be used in various forms- powder, paste, oil- to whip up effective home remedies to tackle many of our everyday beauty issues.
Here are four such plants with amazing beauty benefits and how you can use them to get these benefits. Take notes, ladies!
Tea Tree For Acne
Acne is a common skin condition that affects tons of people across the globe. Now we all know bacterial infestation and clogged pores are the two main culprits behind acne. Tea tree oil is a rich source of antibacterial, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties that help clear the skin and keep acne at bay. For this reason, tea tree oil is widely accepted as an effective remedy for acne.
How to use
Mix 2 drops of tea tree oil with 12 drops of coconut oil or almond oil. Apply the concoction on the affected areas. Leave it on for 10-15 minutes before rinsing it off.
Aloe Vera For Sunburn
Aloe vera is truly an all-rounder plant for all the beauty benefits it provides. From acne to blemishes and sunburns, aloe vera can do it all. If you are struggling with nasty sunburns, aloe vera with its anti-inflammatory, soothing and wound-healing properties will give you relief.
How to use
Apply fresh aloe vera gel on the sunburnt area and gently massage it into the skin. For more relief, you can keep the gel in the refrigerator for a few minutes before applying.
Neem For Dandruff
Neem is a medicinal plant used for thousands for years to treat many of our beauty problems. Dandruff is an issue of the scalp that is caused due to bacterial infestation and chemical build-up. Neem has antibacterial properties that work like a charm to keep your scalp clean and dandruff at bay.
How to use
Grind a handful of neem leaves with some water to get a paste. Add this paste to a bowl of curd and mix well. Apply the mixture to your scalp. Wait for 15-20 minutes before washing it off.
Tulsi For Clear Skin
If you are looking for a remedy that improves the overall experience of your skin, nothing works better than tulsi. Tulsi, or Holy Basil, is a wonderful ingredient with antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antifungal and healing properties that prevent various skin issues such as acne, blemishes, blackheads etc., and thus gives you the skin of your dreams.
How to use
Wash your face and pat dry. Grind a handful of tulsi leaves with some water to get a smooth paste. Apply this paste to your face. Leave it on for 10-15 minutes before rinsing it off.