- 4 hrs ago Retrograde Saturn Transit In Capricorn On 12 July 2022: Impact On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 29 June 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 11 hrs ago Roe v. Wade Overturned: Why Is It Significant; Indian Laws On Abortion
- 15 hrs ago Ashadha Amavasya 2022: Date, Time, Vrat Vidhi, How To Eradicate Pitrudosh, And Remedies
- News Maharashtra crisis: Shiv Sena likely to move SC if governor orders floor test
- Sports Wimbledon 2022, June 29 Order of Play and Schedule: Live Streaming in India and TV Channel List
- Movies Kartik Aaryan Says He Never Thought Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 Would Cross Rs 200 Crore Mark; 'It All Feels Unreal'
- Finance Petrol, Diesel Rate Today: Check Fuel Prices In Your City Now
- Technology Spotify Supergrouper Announced: How To Create A Custom Playlist With Spotify Supergrouper?
- Automobiles 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N Accessories - Here’s Everything You Need To Know
- Education PSEB 12th Result 2022 Declared At pseb.ac.in, Download Punjab Board Class 12 Result Here
- Travel Savandurga Hill In Monsoon - Hiking and Climbing
Turning 30 is a significant moment in our life. One of the huge changes that occur in our life as we step into our 30s is our skin. As we age, so does our skin. While we change our lifestyle with age, our skin also needs change.
We need to take extra care of our skin in the 30s to slow down the ageing process and keep our skin youthful for long. The thought of your skin ageing might make you feel a little panicked. Take a deep breath. There is nothing to worry about as long as you listen to your skin.
It isn't as bad as it sounds, actually. To enjoy the best skin in your 30s, all you need to do is follow simple skincare rules. These basic rules ensure that skin is flawless and firm in your 30s. So, what are these rules? Let's find out!
Follow The CTM Routine
How you have taken care of your skin in your 20s definitely does affect your skin in your 30s. But, if you have never had a skincare routine before, now is as good time as ever to start. Many women don't start a skincare routine in the 30s just because they are ‘too late' to start it. We want to stress on this- IT IS NEVER TOO LATE. Be kind on your skin.
We want you to take baby steps here. Start with the CTM(cleanser, toner and moisturiser) routine. This deeply cleanses your skin and keeps it in the optimal shape.
Do Not Rub The Skincare Products
Do you pat or rub the skincare products? If you rub the products into your skin, you need to stop immediately. In your 30s, your skin cells turnover slows down and the rate of collagen production in your skin decreases. This makes your skin lose its elasticity and hence the fine lines and wrinkles.
By rubbing the products into your skin, you are making the situation worse. It stretches your skin and invites wrinkles. So, you need to change the habit of rubbing the skincare products. Instead, gently pat the products into your skin.
Don’t Skip The Sunscreen
There is no worse damage than sun damage. Lost of women experience change in skin texture and appearance post 30. And with that come along many skin issues as well. The most common being acne, signs of ageing, and hyperpigmentation.
Sure, there are various reasons for that- environmental factors, hormonal changes, stress, etcetera etcetera. But, none of these can beat exposure to the harmful rays of the sun. With your skin's regenerative ability dulling, you need to amp up the sun protection. So, before you step out in the sun, make sure to apply a sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30.
Develop A Night Time Routine
Your skin is the most active at night. With its amazing regenerative properties, your skin repairs itself at night. Why not offer your skin some help? A lot of women have found that nighttime skincare routine has worked wonders in rejuvenating the skin. As you sleep, the skin does its work- gets rid of toxins and absorbs the products much better.
This doesn't mean to bombard your skin with products at night. Before you go to sleep, remove all the make-up, cleanse your skin thoroughly and apply a night cream. It is often the simplest of routines loved by your skin.
Keep In Regular Touch With Your Dermatologist
Lastly, do not hesitate to get some professional advice. Your skincare journey is going to be an uncharted territory from now on. You might come across issues that you are not equipped to handle. Sometimes, the issues that seem normal at first glance are much deeper. So, it is important to visit a dermatologist. Get in touch with a dermatologist and be regular with your appointments. With the visits stretching a few months apart, you can prevent any major damage to your skin and also start the process of repairing the existing issues.
These simple skincare rules can go a long way in changing your skin game. Follow these rules diligently and you won't have to stress as much about skin ageing in your 30s as you thought.
- skin careFour Mistakes To Avoid If You Have Acne-Prone Oily Skin
- skin careHumidity Messing Up Your Skin? Here Are Some Tips
- skin carePost-Wedding Skincare For Bride, Groom And The Wedding Party
- skin careTreat Acne On Jawline With These Tips
- body careWhat To Do When See Pigmentation Spots On Your Body
- skin careThe Reasons You Keep Getting Pimples On Eyebrows
- skin careMorning Habits That’ll Give You Glowing Skin
- skin care7 Skin Care Milestones To Conquer Before Turning 40
- skin care5 Ways To Protect Your Skin From The Sun
- skin care8 Common Eye Cream Mistakes That You Should Stop Making
- skin care5 Lifestyles Changes You Need To Make Right Now If You Want Clear Skin
- body careGet Navratri-Ready With This Easy Beauty Guide