- 1 hr ago Birthing Ball For Pregnant Women: Benefits, How To Use, Exercises And More
- 1 hr ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Looks Breathtakingly Stunning As A Muse In This Fascinating Off-White Attire
- 2 hrs ago Ugadi 2021: Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share With Your Loved Ones
- 2 hrs ago BAFTA 2021: Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ Unique Jacket Style At The Red Carpet Has Become The Talk Of The Globe
- Movies Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Major TWIST: Naira Comes Out Of Coma As Sirat Reunites With Ranveer!
- Finance February IIP Shrinks By 3.6% Due To A Drag In Manufacturing Output
- News Mamata Banerjee slams PM Modi, says he is playing 'Bengal card' in Bangladesh
- Technology BSNL Offers 3300GB Data With New Four Air Fibre Plans
- Education Maharashtra Board Exams 2021 Postponed For HSC And SSC: Minister Varsha Gaikwad
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In April
- Sports IPL 2021: My dream of taking MS Dhoni's wicket has been finally fulfilled, says Avesh Khan
- Automobiles Next-Gen Royal Enfield Classic 350 Digital Instrument Cluster & Tripper Navigation Revealed In Spy Video
Lip scrubs are not a skincare product we go gaga over. We see them, we are a little curious about them but then we also don't feel the need to use a lip scrub. Oh boy, we are going to change that thought today! Honestly, when you see the difference a lip scrub can make, you won't need much convincing.
Super soft lips are desired by all. We want them and our way of getting luscious lips is lip balm. Lots and lots of it. We carry it everywhere we go and keep applying it throughout the day. But, maybe your lips need more love. It needs scrubbing.
We all are familiar with the benefits of exfoliation. It removes dead and dull skin and rejuvenates your skin. Lip scrubs do the same for your lips. It gets rid of the dead and dry skin and makes your lips soft and plump. In this article, we will share with you the benefits of using a lip scrub and how to use it.
Benefits of Lip Scrubs
Below are the major benefits of using a lip scrub.
- It makes your skin soft.
- It removes chapped lips.
- It keeps the lips hydrated.
- It helps the lipstick to glide on smoothly on your lips.
- It makes your lipstick to stay for a longer time.
- It prevents dry lips.
How To Use A Lip Scrub
Now that you have a lip scrub, it is vital that you use it the right way. Well, it is not that difficult. Using a lip scrub is generally a 5-step process. Here we go.
- Remove any make-up from your lips and wash it gently.
- Take a small amount of lip scrub on your fingertips and apply it all over your lips.
- Using your fingertips, gently scrub your lips in circular motions for about 5 minutes. For a more intense exfoliation, use a toothbrush to scrub your lips.
- Once done with scrubbing, wipe off the scrub using a washcloth and wash your lips.
- Pat your lips, apply lip balm and you are done.
Yes, it is easy to use a lip scrub. So, go get your lip scrub and enjoy luscious lips. Don't want to buy one? Well, you can make amazing DIY lip scrubs at home with natural ingredients. Share your experience with us in the comment section below.