- 11 min ago International Aviation Day 2019: Significance Behind Celebrating This Day
- 36 min ago Deepika Padukone, Kangana Ranaut And Other Divas Have Wedding-Perfect Neckpieces For Us
- 44 min ago 8 Myths About Live-In Relationships And Facts You Are Unsure About
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 07 December 2019
- Automobiles Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- News Statue of Unity surpasses daily average footfall at Statue of Liberty
- Movies Most-Viewed Tamil Movies Of 2019 On OTT Platforms: Viswasam Tops The List!
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S11+ Battery And Display Features Tipped
- Sports Virat Kohli gets brutally honest with his batting: 'Young batsmen, don't watch'
- Finance SEBI Directs LIC, BoB And SBI To Reduce Stake In UTI AMC
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
Avocado oil is a treasure trove of ingredients that can work magically well on your hair and skin. That is why, it is hailed as a must-use ingredient for beauty purposes.
This oil is packed with fatty acids, vitamins B and E, antioxidants, anti-inflammatory agents and minerals that can transform the state of your hair and skin.
All the aforementioned features make avocado oil an incredible ingredient for treating unsightly skin and hair conditions.
Moreover, there are various ways in which you can incorporate this oil into your beauty routine. You can either mix it with your hair mask or just add a few drops of this oil to your regular cream to get noticeable results.
However, if you're someone who has still not tried avocado oil for beauty care, then you should read on. As today at Boldsky, we're letting you know about some of the ways in which avocado oil can benefit your skin and hair.
Far better than the over-the-counter beauty products, avocado oil deserves a spot in your beauty regimen.
Read on to know about the beauty benefits of this oil:
For The Hair
1. Promotes Hair Growth
The goodness of avocado oil encourages blood flow to your hair follicles, thereby promoting hair growth. Combine it with amla oil or olive oil and treat your scalp with the concoction to get long hair.
2. Softens Its Texture
Enriched with monounsaturated fatty acids, avocado oil can effectively soften your hair's texture. It is ideal for people who have rough and brittle hair. Weekly application of this incredible oil in combination with coconut oil can significantly improve the state of your hair.
3. Revives Damaged Hair
Packed with vitamins B and E, avocado oil can also revive damaged hair. Be it damage caused by pollution, sun rays or heat styling tools, avocado oil can come to your hair's rescue and restore health to it.
4. Strengthens The Hair From The Roots
Weak hair tends to break more. To restore strength to your hair roots, you can use avocado oil on a regular basis. Replete with powerful antioxidants, this oil can strengthen your hair from the roots and prevent breakage.
5. Imparts Shine To Lackluster Hair
This is another way in which avocado oil can benefit your hair. It can add shine to lackluster hair. It provides moisture and hydration to your scalp and helps your tresses appear healthy and glossy.
For The Skin
1. Softens Your Skin
A rich source of vitamin E, avocado oil can work wonders on the state of your skin. The goodness of this oil can help you achieve soft and supple skin. Just add a few drops of this oil to your regular cream and treat your skin with the resulting concoction to get baby-soft skin.
2. Provides Moisture
Moisture-deficient skin tends to look dehydrated and lifeless. On the other hand, well-moisturized skin looks hydrated and fresh. This is where avocado oil can come in handy, as it can provide moisture to your skin and prevent it from looking dry and dull.
3. Eliminates Dirt And Grime From The Skin
The antioxidants present in avocado oil makes it an excellent remedy for eliminating dirt and impurities from your skin. It easily gets absorbed into your skin and removes the skin-damaging impurities. Add this oil to your regular scrub to get clean and clear skin.
4. Treats Acne And Blackheads
Presence of anti-inflammatory agents in avocado oil makes it an incredible remedy for acne and blackheads. Regular application of this oil can not only combat the infection-causing bacteria but also prevent them from causing unsightly breakouts.
5. Soothes Irritated Skin
Avocado oil can effectively soothe irritated skin. Not only can it give relief from the irritation but also combat inflammation. People suffering from skin conditions like eczema can use this oil to get relief from the irritation as well as the inflammation.