The growth of hair on your upper lip is a normally occurring phenomenon and there are various methods such as threading and waxing that can help you get rid of it.
However, these methods can be a bit painful and may also cause unappealing breakouts.
Fortunately, there are alternative methods that can be used for eliminating hair from the upper lip area. Today, at Boldsky, we’re letting you know about these methods that can help you get rid of upper lip hair.
Apart from being 100% natural and safe, these methods are also inexpensive, less painful, easy-to-do and highly effective.
Try them to remove upper lip hair in the most effective and less painful manner. Take a look at these natural methods here:
Note: It is highly recommended to test any of the following blends on a patch of skin prior to applying it on your face.
1. Egg White
- Clean your upper lip area and spread a thin layer of egg white on it.
- Allow the material to dry for good 15-20 minutes before peeling it off.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and follow up by applying aloe vera gel.
- Repeat this twice a week to remove upper lip hair.
Lemon Juice With Sugar
- Create a blend of 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar.
- Apply the resulting material all over your upper lip area and leave it there for about 15-20 minutes.
- Peel off the layer and follow up by rinsing your skin with lukewarm water.
- Pat dry and apply a little bit of rose water to soothe your skin.
- Repeat the process twice a week to get rid of upper lip hair.
All Purpose Flour With Potato Juice
- Combine ½ teaspoon of all purpose flour aka maida with 1 teaspoon of potato juice.
- Evenly spread the resulting blend all over the upper lip area.
- Allow it to stay there for about 15-20 minutes before peeling it off.
- Follow up by rinsing your skin with lukewarm water.
- Try this method at least twice a week for removing hair from the upper lip area.
Turmeric Powder With Milk
- Take a glass bowl, put ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder and 2 teaspoons of raw milk in it.
- Thoroughly stir for a while before smearing the resulting material all over the upper lip area.
- After 15-20 minutes, peel off the residue and rinse your skin with lukewarm water.
- Pat dry and apply a little bit of rose water for soothing effects.
- Application of this homemade blend on a weekly basis can eliminate hair from the upper lip area.
Honey With Gram Flour
- Mix 2 teaspoons of honey with ½ teaspoon of gram flour.
- Use a popsicle stick to apply the resulting material all over the upper lip area.
- Allow the material to dry for good 20 minutes before gently peeling it off.
- Rinse your skin with lukewarm water and pat it dry before applying rose water.
- This natural hair removal blend can be used twice a week to get rid of upper lip hair.
Corn Flour With Onion Juice
- In a mixing bowl, put 1 teaspoon of corn flour and 2 teaspoons of onion juice.
- Stir to mix the ingredients and get a uniform texture.
- Spread the material all over the upper lip area and leave it there for 15-20 minutes.
- Gently peel off the material and rinse your skin with lukewarm water.
- Follow up by applying aloe vera gel on the upper lip area.
- Twice a week, use this all-natural blend to get rid of upper lip hair.
Yogurt With Rice Flour
- Just mix 1 teaspoon of both, rice flour and fresh yogurt.
- Evenly spread the resulting material all over the affected area and let it sit there for 15 minutes.
- Peel off the residue and cleanse your skin with lukewarm water.
- Pat it dry and slather a little bit of aloe vera gel.
- Use this homemade material 2-3 times a week for effective results.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar