- just now Congratulations To Arjun Rampal & Gabriella Demetriades! Baby Care Tips For New Parents
- 1 hr ago Man Finds Wedding Ring Atop A Carrot 3 Years After It Went Missing
- 2 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas & Sophie Turner Proves That Sisters Who Slay Together Stay Together
- 2 hrs ago Did You Know That Exposure To Pesticides Can Lead To Depression?
- Automobiles 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Update Launched In India— Receives New Features & Safety Equipment
- Sports Imam-ul-Haq averages over 54 in ODIs & isn't a nepotism product
- News Govt admits unemployment figures were leaked, terms issue 'serious'
- Movies Rashmika Mandanna Doesn’t Want To Be Any Director’s Puppet! ‘I Might Only Last For Few Years’
- Technology Reliance Jio Offers Cheaper Plans Than its Rivals: Report
- Finance Model Tenancy Act To Give A Fillip To Rental Housing: Here's A Fine Print
- Education DU JAT Result 2019 Released: Check Direct Links And Final Answer Key
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
You might maintain your nails by keeping it white or getting rid of the yellow stains that they have. But have you ever paid attention to the skin around your nails? Most of the time they are darker than any other part of your fingers.
Spending money in salons isn't worthwhile if you do not take care of the skin around your nails. In this case, natural remedies or home remedies work great. This article is for women battling to find solutions to this issue. In this article, we'll be discussing some home remedies and solutions with simple ingredients to even out the skin tone of your fingers.
Let us see what are the remedies for dark skin around the nails and how to treat them.
Tomatoes are very effective in brightening the skin naturally. Tomatoes help in removing pigmentation and brightens the skin on our hands. Take a medium-sized tomato and cut it into two. Rub the slices on the skin around the nails where you have dark skin. Leave it overnight.
Aloe Vera Gel
We all know that aloe vera gel possesses healing properties and have antioxidants that help in rejuvenating the skin and thus making it brighter and soft. Regularly applying this on your skin can give you the desired results. Take out the gel from a fresh aloe vera leaf. Apply this gel on your fingers and gently massage for few minutes. Repeat this remedy at least twice a day.
Yogurt is a magical ingredient that helps in solving most of your skin issues. The lactic acid in yogurt helps in removing the dead skin cells and thus improves the complexion of the skin. If you have dry skin then this would be the best remedy to use. Take some fresh yogurt and apply it on the skin around your fingers. Leave it for 15 minutes and then rinse it off with normal water.
Potato is considered as a cleansing agent that helps in deep cleansing the skin and also fights pigmentation and uneven skin tone. Take a potato and grate it. Extract the juice from the grated potato and apply it on your fingers with the help of a cotton/pad or ball. After 15-20 minutes you can wash it off using normal water.
We all know that turmeric is a basic agent that helps in improving the skin tone. It's been used since ages to treat beauty or skin-related issues. Take some turmeric powder and mix it with a few drops of water to make a paste. Apply this on the skin around your nails and gently massage. After 15 minutes scrub it off with lukewarm water.
Almond oil can do miracles on uneven skin tone. The essential nutrients and vitamins in almond oil contain brightening properties that will help in making your fingers look great. Apply some almond oil on your cuticles and massage it in a circular motion for few minutes. Leave it for about 20-30 minutes or even overnight. You can so this everyday until you notice the difference.