Unwanted hair growth is something that we are all bothered about. Both time and money involved in the process of getting rid of this is huge. Therefore, we need to find ways of removing unwanted hair effectively. Of course, there are options like waxing that can remove unwanted hair instantly but the pain that is involved is not something that we wish for.
In this article, we'll be giving you 2 best natural remedies to solve this issue of yours. These are mainly Indian ubtans that have been used by our grandmothers since ages. More than merely removing the unwanted hair, these also help in protecting your skin from sun tan, acne and many other skin issues.
The main ingredients used here are chickpea flour and red lentil flour. Both the ingredients used are natural exfoliators that will absorb the excess oil from the skin. Now let us see what these remedies are and how we can use them.
Chickpea Flour Mask
- 2 tbsp chickpea flour
- 2 tbsp sandalwood powder
- 1 tbsp fresh cream
- 1 tbsp mustard oil
- 1 tbsp rose water
- A pinch of turmeric
How to do
In a clean bowl, take chickpea flour, sandalwood powder, mustard oil, rose water, fresh cream and turmeric. Combine all the ingredients well to make a smooth paste. Spread a layer of this paste on the areas where you want to remove the unwanted hair.
Let it stay for about 15-20 minutes and later wash it off by scrubbing it off in the opposite direction of the hair growth. Later, you can wash it off with cold water. You can use this mask a few times a week.
Red Lentil Mask
- ½ cup of red lentils
- 1 tbsp fuller's earth
- 1 tsp sandalwood powder
- 2 tbsp raw honey
How to do
This remedy works effectively if used on a regular basis. First, blend the red lentils to make a fine powder. Take 2 tbsp of this powdered lentil in a bowl. Next, add fuller's earth, sandalwood powder and raw honey, enough to make a soft paste. Apply this on the desired area. Wait for 20-30 minutes. After 30 minutes, you can rinse it off with normal water. Make sure that you regularly use it for a few weeks.
Few Tips To Keep In Mind
- It is recommended to do a patch test before you apply the masks on your face to see whether you are allergic to any of the remedies mentioned above.
- When you use red lentils, make sure that you sieve it several times so that you can get a fine powder.
- You can use olive oil or water to scrub off the mixture gently.
- If you have any leftovers of chickpea or red lentil powder, you can store them in an air-tight container.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!