Exactly like coconut oil and milk, coconut water is advantageous when applied on the skin and hair. In fact, using coconut water on the skin and hair is one of the traditional practises happening in the country for a long time now. Any man and woman can start using coconut water on the hair and body and over time they will surely see wonderful results.
Before you start using it, you may wonder why using coconut water in beauty care is so beneficial? Well, the answer is, the composition of coconut water makes it so good and ideal for beauty care. Coconut water contains omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin C, enzymes, amino acids and minerals like magnesium and potassium.
Check now how you can use this exotic drink of coconut water in your beauty care routine.
Coconut Water Face Mask
The first and simple way to use coconut water on the face is preparing a mask out of it. The ingredients you will need are - turmeric powder, sandalwood powder and coconut water. Add a teaspoon of each powder and then, three to five tablespoons of coconut water. Mix the three ingredients into a paste. Apply it on your face and neck and wait for 20 minutes. Wash it off with coconut water first and then tepid water.
Coconut Water Face Pack
For the coconut water face pack, you need only two ingredients - multani mitti and coconut water. The ratio of multani mitti to coconut water should should be 1:5. Mix the multani mitti and coconut water into a thick paste. The coconut water-multani mitti face pack should be light brown in colour. Apply a thin coat of this all over face, neck and hands. Wait till it is dry and then wash it off with coconut water again. End the process with a normal face wash with tepid water.
Coconut Water Face Wash
If preparing face packs or masks seem too long a process, the simpler way of doing it is going for a coconut water face wash. Twice everyday just splash coconut water on your face. You can do this when you wake up in the morning and before going to bed. Instead of water, just use coconut water to cleanse your face and skin.
Coconut Water For Hair
To use coconut water for your hair, just rinsing it with the water won't help. Mix the coconut water with your usual hair carrier oil. Using your fingertips, massage the coconut water hair pack on your scalp and follicles. This nourishes the scalp, solves problems like itchy or dry scalp too. Coconut water is the remedy for dandruff. Also, coconut water can treat hair lice. So adding coconut water in your haircare routine is beneficial. You can use coconut water on hair up to three times in a week.
- 10 Homemade Electrolyte Drinks You Should Try Right Now
- Top 10 Health Benefits Of Coconut Oil
- 10 Healthy Foods That Can Be Eaten Raw
- Top 11 Indian Homemade Protein Shakes For Weight Loss
- Top 11 Mood-boosting Foods To Boost Your Mood Naturally
- Best Essential Oil Blends For Hair Thickness
- Top 12 Potassium-rich Fruits That You Should Start Eating Now
- 10 DIY Coconut Oil Hair Masks For Extremely Dry Hair
- 20 Fibre-rich Indian Foods For Weight Loss
- Top 14 Foods For Depression That Will Help Fight It
- Put Coconut Oil In Your Belly Button Every Night & See How It Changes Your Health
- Coconut Prawns Recipe: How To Prepare Coconut Crumbed Prawns Recipe
- Water Intoxication: How Much Water Is Too Much?