- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 11 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 12 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 14 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- News Mother beaten to death by daughter's alleged molesters
- Finance Markets May Trend Higher In The Coming Week
- Technology Blaupunkt Launches BTW Pro Truly Wireless Earbuds For Rs. 6,999 In India
- Sports Fowler shares lead as Finau fires 62 in California
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Today's society is driven by a few things, one of which is definitely good looks! Yes, appearance plays an important role in the lives of people. Being well-dressed, presentable, having good skin, hair, teeth, etc, matter a lot.
While some of us are privileged enough to have natural good looks, the rest of us have to make some effort to get a desirable look.
Also Read: Homemade Beauty Tips For Fairness
Keeping aside some time to take care of our hair and skin, wearing clothes that fit well, maintaining hygiene, following the latest style trends, sticking to a nutritious diet, regular exercise, etc are some of the things we can do to start looking more attractive.
Looking good has many steps, there are certain things you can do at different times of the day to improve your looks. For example, moisturising your skin and brushing your hair before bed-time can help you attain lovely skin and hair.
Similarly, there are certain beauty tips that can be followed every morning to help you attain good looks. Read on, if you want to know what they are!
Drink a couple of glasses of water first thing in the morning. Doing this will help your skin cells remain hydrated, thereby making your complexion soft and glowing from within.
Studies claim that mornings are the best time to exercise, as it is good for both skin and hair. Working out in the morning can stimulate the production of certain hormones in your body that improve skin and hair.
3. Consume Proteins
Consuming protein rich foods in the morning such as eggs, milk, etc, can nourish your cells and add radiance to your skin and hair.
4. Drink Green Tea
Green tea is rich in antioxidants which are very much essential for a glowing skin! Also, green tea can help burn fat cells effectively, thereby keeping you looking shapely!
5. Use Sunscreen
Before you step out of your house in the mornings, do not forget to dab on some sunscreen. By doing this you can avoid tanning, pigmentation and other such undesirable skin conditions.
6. Follow A Skin Care Regime
If you have enough time in the morning follow a skin care routine which includes cleansing, exfoliating, toning and moisturising, in order to keep your complexion flawless.
Regularly flossing your teeth will help remove plaque formation and give you clean, healthy teeth, making your smile more attractive!