- Sports India's oldest living first-class cricketer Vasant Raiji turns 100
- News 15-year-old Dalit girl gangraped inside car after consuming sedative-laced drink
- Technology Oppo Might Launch Its Financial Services In India This Year: Report
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 14 Box Office: Collections Slow Down As Week 2 Comes To An End
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Cracked heels is a highly common problem among the masses. In severity, it could range from mild and moderate to severe and painful.
Since, there are no oil glands in the skin of the feet, the skin on feet can be more prone to dryness. Cracked heels or heel fissures are a result of accumulation of dry skin over a period of time.
Apart from this, there are various other factors that can cause cracked heels.
Also Read: 5 Soft Gels You Can Use On Cracked Heels
The signs of cracked heels are prominent and unavoidable like fissures, rough skin, flaky patches, etc.
A list of over-the-counter creams and soaks are available for treating cracked heels, but they could harshly affect your feet's skin.
Instead of taking a risk with the cosmetic products, it is always better to opt for home remedies that are safe and skin friendly.
So, no need to rush to the local convenience store, instead just get hold of rice vinegar, olive oil and some salt to treat your problem. These ingredients are highly effective in fixing cracked heels.
Rice vinegar is a form of vinegar made from the fermentation of rice. It is antibacterial in nature and that makes it an excellent remedy for feet treatment.
Also Read: 10 Home Remedies to Cure Cracked Heels
On the other hand, olive oil is an incredible ingredient to moisturise the feet naturally and keep dry skin at bay.
And the last and most crucial ingredient in all of the foot soaks is salt. Salt naturally exfoliates the dry skin and heals dryness to a great extent.
Have a look at the amount of ingredients required for this DIY foot soak and the directions for its use.
1 tablespoon of rice vinegar
1 tablespoon of olive oil
2 tablespoons of salt
Directions To Use:
Firstly, add all the ingredients to 6-7 cups of warm water and mix it well. Soak your feet in it for 25-30 minutes. Pat dry and follow it up by applying a foot cream. Repeat this process daily for 2-3 weeks, to say goodbye to cracked heels.