- 23 min ago Hina Khan Or Gauahar Khan, Whose Pink Outfit For Eid Celebrations Was More Gorgeous?
- 1 hr ago When Alia Bhatt, Shraddha Kapoor, And Parineeti Chopra Gave Us A Picture-Perfect Look In Lehengas
- 1 hr ago Kangana Ranaut Flaunts Classy Outfits As She Gives A Sneak Peek Of Her Office To A Magazine
- 1 hr ago 15 YO Girl From Bihar Who Cycled For 1,200 KM To Carry Her Father Will Receive Training At CFI
- Movies 14 Years Of Fanaa: Netizens Urge Aamir Khan And Kajol To Come Together Again For A Romantic Thriller
- Finance Eicher Motors Surges 5% On Stock Split Plans
- Automobiles All-New Skoda Karoq SUV Launched In India: Priced At Rs 24.99 Lakh
- News India may keep Covid-19 deaths less than 8,000, says public health expert
- Technology Redmi Earbuds S With Low Latency Gaming Mode Launched For Rs. 1,799
- Travel June 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Sports Augusto Fernandez: I didn't go to China from Atletico for the football
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Cracked heels is a highly common problem among the masses. In severity, it could range from mild and moderate to severe and painful.
Since, there are no oil glands in the skin of the feet, the skin on feet can be more prone to dryness. Cracked heels or heel fissures are a result of accumulation of dry skin over a period of time.
Apart from this, there are various other factors that can cause cracked heels.
Also Read: 5 Soft Gels You Can Use On Cracked Heels
The signs of cracked heels are prominent and unavoidable like fissures, rough skin, flaky patches, etc.
A list of over-the-counter creams and soaks are available for treating cracked heels, but they could harshly affect your feet's skin.
Instead of taking a risk with the cosmetic products, it is always better to opt for home remedies that are safe and skin friendly.
So, no need to rush to the local convenience store, instead just get hold of rice vinegar, olive oil and some salt to treat your problem. These ingredients are highly effective in fixing cracked heels.
Rice vinegar is a form of vinegar made from the fermentation of rice. It is antibacterial in nature and that makes it an excellent remedy for feet treatment.
Also Read: 10 Home Remedies to Cure Cracked Heels
On the other hand, olive oil is an incredible ingredient to moisturise the feet naturally and keep dry skin at bay.
And the last and most crucial ingredient in all of the foot soaks is salt. Salt naturally exfoliates the dry skin and heals dryness to a great extent.
Have a look at the amount of ingredients required for this DIY foot soak and the directions for its use.
1 tablespoon of rice vinegar
1 tablespoon of olive oil
2 tablespoons of salt
Directions To Use:
Firstly, add all the ingredients to 6-7 cups of warm water and mix it well. Soak your feet in it for 25-30 minutes. Pat dry and follow it up by applying a foot cream. Repeat this process daily for 2-3 weeks, to say goodbye to cracked heels.