- 11 min ago Coronavirus Face Masks: Types, When And How To Use
- 1 hr ago Karishma Tanna And Yashika Aannand In Shimmery Red Embroidered Outfits, Who Looked More Gorgeous?
- 1 hr ago 4 Amazing Ways To Use Highlighter You Need To Know ASAP
- 3 hrs ago Rasika Dugal Exudes Retro Vibes In A Simple And Sober Black And White Kurta Set
- Technology Honor 30S Price Tipped Just Ahead Of Official Launch
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In South India In April
- Movies Kareena Kapoor's 'In-House Picasso' Taimur Draws 'A Day At The Beach' And It's Too Cute!
- Finance Financial Services, Banking Stocks See Massive Correction
- News Delhi: Doctors on COVID-19 duty at 2 city hospitals to be accommodated at Lalit Hotel
- Automobiles Coronavirus Pandemic: Indian Army Modifies Bus To Carry Coronavirus Patients Along With Medical Aids
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Australia denies collusion rumours in decision to pull out of Games
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
Stretch marks occur. So, does cellulites and blemishes. It is as natural as, sun rising from the east. You have it, and so does 90% other women across globe. Rather than hiding it under many layers of clothing, the true power is in owning to it, flaunting it even!
Good news - It is not a life sentence. They usually fade. Mind our words , fade not erase. And, in stead, of splurging big bucks, on chemically-concentrated products that make hallow lofty claims, here is a herbal mask that actually works.
Ingredients included in this DIYmask for cellulites and stretch marks are - coconut oil, aloe vera, vitamin E and rosehip oil.
Coconut Oil contains saturated and unsaturated fats, like lauric acid and oleic acid, which traps moisture in skin, improves lymphatic flow, boost blood circulation, which in turn smoothen the skin.
Aloe vera on the other hand contains allicin and antioxidant, which bolster collagen production in skin, which in turn improves elasticity and treat stretch marks.
Vitamin E repair and nourishes and clears skin. Whereas, rosehip oil, contains vitamin A, which improves skin's strength and elasticity.
Now that you know precisely what this herbal mask can do, Lets get down to how to make this mask to get rid of stretch marks naturally.
Take a pan, set it on low flame. Add 1 cup of coconut oil and let it heat for a minute or two. Later turn off the flame.
Cut a big aloe vera leaf in half, peel its skin and with a spoon scoop off the aloe vera gel. Once the oil cools down, add the aloe vera gel, and using a fork, keep whisking it until it blends well and there are no lumps.
Take 3 vitamin E capsules, prick and squeeze out the gel in to the bowl. Again stir, for it to blend with other ingredients.
In the end, add 5 drops of rosehip oil. Transfer the solution in an air tight bottle and let it hibernate for 24 hours.
Scoop the oil out, and massage it into your skin, starting from your toes, working your way up. Focusing on area, with stretch mark or cellulites.
Let the ayurvedic mask for stretch marks remain overnight. In the morning, follow your usual bathing ritual.
Use these natural ingredients to get rid of stretch marks and cellulites, ever night, until you see a noticeable difference. Your skin will become visibly smooth, dewy with marks fading with each passing day.
Note - If you have sensitive skin, make sure to patch test the gel, in a small area of your skin, before including in your daily beauty routine.