- 11 min ago Grammys 2020: Billie Eilish Wins Big And Here Is A Look At Her Rebel Fashion Game
- 1 hr ago Hina Khan Looks Insanely Beautiful In Her Ivory Leaf-Patterns Sari
- 3 hrs ago Grammys 2020: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Impresses In A Satin Gown But Disappoints In A Sequin Kimono
- 5 hrs ago 9 Interesting Health Benefits Of Pecans
- Sports Martin Guptill swears at Yuzvendra Chahal in Hindi on live TV
- Finance Centre To Increase Deposit Insurance To Rs. 5 Lakh, Pay More On Bank Failure
- Movies Hrithik Roshan's Mother Pinkie Roshan Shakes A Leg To 'Ghungroo' Song At Sunaina's Birthday Bash
- News Explained: Who is this gynecologist from Ladakh who was awarded the Padma Bhushan
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Imaginator Launched: Five Options To Customize Your Altroz At The Factory
- Technology Poco X2 Possibly With Snapdragon 730g To Be Unveiled On February 4
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Doused in your expensive perfume, you walk into the room, brimming with confidence. You take a seat, stretch your legs out and invariantly the person sitting around you edges away, making sniffing sounds!
Is your new perfume too strong, or are your stinky feet burning their nostrils? May be it is time to take that dreaded sniff and find out. And if your feet indeed stinks, we suggest you stock up on ginger to treat the problem of smelly feet!
Before exploring the herbal foot mask using ginger, let's explore the reasons behind smelly feet. Main culprit here is tight boots, which means no ventilation and that can only mean stinky feet!
Other than that, poor personal hygiene, hormonal imbalance, excessive stress and hyperhidrosis, etc., can all lead to stinky feet!
About 1 out of 5 people reportedly is said to be suffering from foot odour and ginger is fast becoming a go-to ingredient, and here is why.
Ginger is packed with antibacterial and antifungal properties that kill the infection-causing bacteria, which in turn neutralises the bad smell.
Furthermore, ginger promotes the production of dermicidin, a protein that controls sweat and prevents the growth of fungi on skin.
To top it all off, ginger soaks the sweat right off, keeping your feet dry! So, without further ado, here is how to treat smelly feet naturally with the use of ginger!
Peel, dice and grate 1 big piece of ginger. Using a teaspoon of water, grind the ginger into a thick puree.
Take a cup of water in a pan and heat it. When the water comes to a boiling point, add the puree into the water and let it simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
Turn off the heat. Strain the solution and let it cool down completely in room temperature. Transfer the solution into an air-tight bottle and store it in a dry place.
Massage the ginger pulp to treat smelly feet. Keep massaging until you feel your skin become slightly warm.
Put on a thin pair of socks, and let the ginger mask for smelly feet sit overnight. The solution easily soaks into the skin, without leaving any stain.
In the morning, wash your feet with lukewarm water, following it up by massaging with some coconut oil to keep your feet supple and smooth!
Do give this ginger mask for foot odour a try, and let us know your inputs in the comment section below!